• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

WK 8 Power Rankings

L-TownCat

The way ESPN harps on and has tried propping up their QBR ranking is ridiculous.  Sure, no sane person would argue solely based on it as a QB ranking...but seriously...

#4?  Ryan Fitzpatrick.  He's done okay with the Jets...but come on.

#6?  Bryan Hoyer. - Bryan fuging Hoyer. 

17-21...Cousins, Weeden, Stafford, McCown, Kaep, Mallet.

#22-  Cam.  

The next time ESPN uses QBR, laugh and giggle, because if anyone thinks it means a thing, they probably comment and share on Facebook a lot. 

I put it on Imgur.  Does that count?  

you got me there man I honestly don't know. I just know Igo has asked us to watch out for plagiarism second and too much titty pics first because the huddle was getting close to being rated as an adult website which is basically a death sentence for Google traffic. 

So,  Denver was off,  we won and they jumped over us? K. 

It was actually Cincy who jumped us while being a bye and they also jumped Denver who was on a bye. The Cards won and dropped 2 spots. ESPN's power rankings aren't making very much sense these days.

you got me there man I honestly don't know. I just know Igo has asked us to watch out for plagiarism second and too much titty pics first because the huddle was getting close to being rated as an adult website which is basically a death sentence for Google traffic. 

You mean, as in showing nipple?  Because I have yet to see that.  

You mean, as in showing nipple?  Because I have yet to see that.  

no not just nipple. People think showing a naked woman who is wearing pasties and a thong bikini up her ass crack doesn't count as nudity, but I guess our friends at Google are starting to think otherwise

Each week the analysts seem to be less condescending  about the team. Maybe they're finally seeing what this team is...a winner.  

just wait until we win the superbowl. you'll probably vomit from too much dick riding. the media and band wagoners would love this team if we went all the way.

Archived