• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The kid who Cam brought Ice cream to his halloween party is still pounding

Carolina Cajun

A while back there was a story that circulated about a 10 yr old named Elijah Hughes who had terminal cancer and his favorite Holiday was Halloween so he threw a party a month early so he could have a chance to celebrate.  Well our favorite QB crashed the party with an ice cream truck and made the kids day.  I just happened to think about that kid as we get close to his favorite holiday, and I stumbled upon this latest update (from about 4 days ago)

SGWszMZ.jpg

So I ask Panther nation, if you're religious, keep Elijah and his family in your prayers, if you're not, keep him in your thoughts.  Keep Pounding Elijah!

I love the responses, this is what Panthers Nation is at it's core.  Anyway, Just letting yall know, I did see an "update" only like 4 hours after I posted this, it just said there's no new news really to speak of, but Elijah is still pounding.  He does still faintly respond to his parents occasionally so he is there mentally still and all they really have left is prayer.  For anyone who has facebook who'd like to keep up with it, the facebook page I found is titled "Prayers for Elijah" if yall would want to check it out. It's stuff like this that really keeps everything in perspective.

Archived