• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who's the best in the NFC?

SIGCHI222

1 minute ago, thomas96 said:

Well at least for the next 24 hours or so we're the #1 seed. I'm pretty sure we'll still be the #1 seed for another week after that, and hopefully after the Green Bay game as well.

Sorry.  That does not compute.  I do not know how to act if we get respect or not overlooked.

Tomorrow night needs to be won.  Simply because we're better than Indy, it's MNF, and it's a huge opportunity for the division/playoffs/seeding with GB and ATL losing. 

Next week against GB will be fun, though.  After that offense was just embarrassed on national TV?  Yeah, our defense could have their hands full. 

2 minutes ago, CarolinaNCSU said:

Tomorrow night needs to be won.  Simply because we're better than Indy, it's MNF, and it's a huge opportunity for the division/playoffs/seeding with GB and ATL losing. 

Next week against GB will be fun, though.  After that offense was just embarrassed on national TV?  Yeah, our defense could have their hands full. 

Yeah, we need to come out with laser-intensity focus next week.  Just hoping there isn't a letdown or flat start tomorrow for us.

Road to the NFC championship now runs thru Charlotte. This team is in direct control of their destiny. We handle business, everyone will be falling over themselves to make nice with us and we aren't gonna buy it. Too many doubters at the beginning.

Besides, the NFC is just gonna be spun as the team the Patriots will beat in the Super Bowl. The media's all on board Mr. Bundchen's sack for his revenge tour. Fug 'em

Yeah we're going to have to demolish Indy, which really isn't our style, to get the nod as best in the NFC.  Packers will still be considered the best.  They had a bad game against a good team....it happens.  Still can't believe how bad Green Bay looked though.  I thought for sure they were the team to beat in the NFC, but you can't lose like that.

5 minutes ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

I practically guarantee Panthers will not get the media's respect unless they completely destroy Indy.

I can see it now:

"Panthers barely squeeze by struggling Colts team. Packers still the team to beat."

Archived