• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers 7-0 PIE

Cam2Ligit2Quit

Like everyone else I think I went through all the emotions in this game. Even before the winner what I came to eventually in OT was just being really proud of them for continuing to fight despite it all. Such an easy team to root for. Bring on the Packers, we'll find a way!

Cannot believe how badly the NFL and the network want to see the Panthers lose.  Possibly the worst officiated game I've ever seen, and Gruden usually tells it like it is, but tonight he was all snuggled up in Luck's neckbeard.  This game has exhausted me but I can't get to sleep.

In any case, 7-0 to all you motherlovers out there hoping the Panthers crash and burn.  Stick it.

Oh, and Ted Ginn needs to rediscover stick-em to slather on his damn gloves.  That pass from Newton was picture perfect, game-ending, shove it up the ref's ass, 100% pure Touchdown to most nose-picking HIGH SCHOOL wideouts.  Ginn makes how much money as a pro to drop those????  Go Panthers!

3 minutes ago, flpanthersfan said:

Oh, and Ted Ginn needs to rediscover stick-em to slather on his damn gloves.  That pass from Newton was picture perfect, game-ending, shove it up the ref's ass, 100% pure Touchdown to most nose-picking HIGH SCHOOL wideouts.  Ginn makes how much money as a pro to drop those????  Go Panthers!

I see you've finally watched Ginn play football.  That's what he does.

imagine this fuging team when we get healthy.

Healthy Norwell and Kalil anchoring the best interior OL in the NFL. oh and the mean mofo Daryl Williams to spell Remmers at RT.

Charles Johnson is gonna maul people when he is back.

oh and just the #1 active sacks leader on the opposite end of the line in Jared Allen, with a healthy speed rusher in Addison back and Ealy spelling him and rotating inside with beasts Star and KK. Shaq Thompson back in the LB rotation too!

Archived