• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton reported for theft

Gazi

"No banners or flags expressing support of visiting teams may be affixed to or displayed on any surface. Hand held signs or posters that are in compliance with the balance of this policy are acceptable.

"Hand held signs, banners and flags in the stands must comply with the rules governing message content and may not be affixed to metal rods, wooden posts or any other material that could cause injury to other patrons. Fans displaying signs, banners or flags should not obstruct the view of other patrons.

"Stadium Management reserves the right to confiscate signs, banners and flags that are not in compliance with this policy or obstruct the view of others."

http://www.panthers.com/stadium/policies-information/banner-policy.html

Packers fan loses!

5 minutes ago, teeray said:

This is the "politician" we are dealing with.  Make of it what you will

Dobs wants to be sure his message gets out.

"I probably won't win this race, because it's race related," he said.

Colvin said he thinks being able to relate to people in the district is more important than race. 

http://m.fayobserver.com/news/local/district-candidates-ready-to-help-lead-the-city/article_45953290-5aab-5a5b-9b7e-1737d2996bb7.html?mode=jqm

What an absolute tool. These ppl are beyond reason.  Their arrogance crosses into the plane of ignorance.

33 minutes ago, frash.exe said:

Also the "my father's a vet and you ruined his day" is like one of the biggest ad hoc bullshit appeals  for sympathy I've seen, but I guess it's par for the course for someone who wants to report someone for petty theft. You snuck a banner that wasn't even allowed in the stadium representing the opposing team. You threw poo in the home team's face. Expect that you're going to get your little sign ripped apart. Whether or not your father is a vet has nothing to do with the message you were trying to send in the first place.

I'm a veteran too and I think she and her father are both P'sOS.

And I hope they hated their visit to BofA.

Oh, and the ghost of my good friend who died on the USS Stark just visited me and told me to tell Kristen and her Dad to stop hiding behind the flag.

Archived