• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I'm in Thailand. HELP

jbland

16 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

Make sure to do drugs. 

did you go up north near the burmese/lao border while you were there? the previous government got in huge trouble in the 90s by instituting a shoot-on-sight policy for heroine traffickers/addicts. now they've chilled out quite a bit and unless you're smuggling it up the pooper on an airplane you can pretty much just bribe your way out of it. a few years ago i was taking a longboat down the mekong into interior laos and a food vendor offered to spike my banana pancakes with opium for an extra dollar, but i declined because i thought the lao police were about to sting my ass. the australian dude from the guesthouse next to me bought double opium pancakes and got sick as all poo, but didn't get stung.

anyway OP ganja is cheap and harmless but avoid anything else

1 hour ago, PhillyB said:

khaosan road will have plenty of options. there's loads of sports bars in silom too... try roadhouse saloon across from the holiday inn express on soi phiphat 2. if we lose you can get a $40 consolation prize two seconds down the street

The problem with watching it at a bar is we are 12 hours different. Doubt they will be open at 430 am. 

42 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

did you go up north near the burmese/lao border while you were there? the previous government got in huge trouble in the 90s by instituting a shoot-on-sight policy for heroine traffickers/addicts. now they've chilled out quite a bit and unless you're smuggling it up the pooper on an airplane you can pretty much just bribe your way out of it. a few years ago i was taking a longboat down the mekong into interior laos and a food vendor offered to spike my banana pancakes with opium for an extra dollar, but i declined because i thought the lao police were about to sting my ass. the australian dude from the guesthouse next to me bought double opium pancakes and got sick as all poo, but didn't get stung.

Headed to Cambodia Saturday for three days. Then flying to Chiang Mai for 4 days and ending 7 days in Phuket. Love be this place so far. I can see why bros come here alone. Women are BEAUTIFUL and all are dtf. 

45 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

Forgot, yes. We are taking a tour to the golden triangle and crossing over to Laos. 

Archived