• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watching first take (skip Bayless)

Spaceballs83

6 minutes ago, Louie said:

He just said if Tony and Dez were healthy they would have won, lol. Stephen A. Just put him in his place. He told Skip the Panthers would have still rattled Tony Romo and beaten them. God, I hate Skip Bayless. He's a moron.

Salty bitch. Just like I predicted.

1 minute ago, KillaCamNewton said:

People seem to act like its no big deal that a 6'5 freak of nature is on IR when receiver seems to be the only weak spot on this team

Plus our best DE was on IR and missed as many games as Romo.  Injuries only matter when it benefits Skip Bayless.

I think it is funny to watch our critics have to talk in circles to justify their past positions. Adam Schein, Skip Bayless and most of the talking heads are eating crow. On the other hand guys like Gil Brandt are looking pretty smart. There is a reason he is one of the talking heads I actually give credence to.

27 minutes ago, Louie said:

He just said if Tony and Dez were healthy they would have won, lol. Stephen A. Just put him in his place. He told Skip the Panthers would have still rattled Tony Romo and beaten them. God, I hate Skip Bayless. He's a moron.

I mean the Cowboys played nearly 3 quarters with Romo and he was making some good throws. We still picked him off 3 times, 2 for pick sixes 

Haven't seen the video yet, but I watched the one where Skip and Stephen debated who to win and I don't really blame Skip for picking the Cowboys to win.  It was delusional on his part, but I understand where he was coming from.  He's a fan of the Cowboys and they came off a victory with Romo after losing 4 games or whatever.  The team was hyped and the fans felt that they can make a playoff run or something.  Skip's argument to beat the Panthers sounded like some huddlers a few years back.  On the other hand, Stephen made legitimate case for the Panthers to win.  He called a pick six and even mention Luke.  Even called that Romo will possibly be injured (he didn't mean it as ill will though).  I'm just gonna have to give Skip a pass this time because he sounded like a fan feeding off his team victory last week, but 99.999999% of the time Skip is a dumbass when it comes to the Panthers

This is NOT the segment this thread is about, but it's a discussion between them the day before the game that I hadn't seen before.

This was fantastic.  SAS kills it.  Calls the pick 6 and destroys Bayless.

edit: and at the end Bayless starts talking about how Schefter was talking Romo for MVP if he goes on a winning streak and SAS is flabbergasted and says " No. No.  HAYELL NO.  Hell to the no." and goes on a rampage about that lol.  Brilliant.

Archived