• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So can we just call this 16 game winning streak...

teeray

I am not aure what to call winning an entire regular season's worth of games in a row. I have narrowed down to two

Panther Slam

Or 

The Cam Slam

Panther Slam makes more sense, because it has been a total team effort, and DA actually started one of the games in the 16 game winning streak

However, my rebuttal to that would be.... The Cam Slam rhymes.

How about you guys?  Have you come up with an appropriate name for the 16 game winning streak?

Honestly I think the whole "regular season winning streak" thing is pretty stupid. It completely ignores the fact that we lost a game that was more important than any of the 16 wins. To me it's a 12 game winning streak. If we want 16 then win the next 4.

20 minutes ago, Bartin said:

Honestly I think the whole "regular season winning streak" thing is pretty stupid. It completely ignores the fact that we lost a game that was more important than any of the 16 wins. To me it's a 12 game winning streak. If we want 16 then win the next 4.

Okay

23 minutes ago, Bartin said:

Party pooper!

28 minutes ago, Bartin said:

Its a record the NFL keeps just like running TDs for QBs. I will celebrate this just as hard as Cam setting that record. Neither one really means anything.

Archived