• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

jerry richardson Succession Plan

Day_One

2 hours ago, Montsta said:

I wasn't serious in any way, shape or form, but if big cat lives 3-5 more years it's not out of the realm of possibility that Curry would have enough to be at least a minority owner in an NFL team. 

What does he make in endorsements?

Carolina isn't just one of the most successful NFL teams but one of the most in all of professional sports. 

No one is going to be looking to take it run elsewhere.  All they care about is money and clearly it can be made here.

But if it makes you feel better I can put in an offer to buy it.   I have been putting loose change in a jar for some time now and that stuff adds up.   Might have a hundred by now.  But just so there is no confusion....there will be no DeAngeo statue.  

9 hours ago, ThPantherFan said:

I think you are correct because state and local money went to pay for the renovations and stadium.  That's not to say a buyer couldn't reimburse government for what they paid and move the team, but that is not likely, in my opinion.

Why would they do that?  The Panthers bring lots of money to them. 

7 hours ago, Snake said:

Why would they do that?  The Panthers bring lots of money to them. 

There is that possibility.  Do I think it will come to fruition?  Not at all.  In the NFL's eyes, this franchise is still young but it is growing.  Once we start getting back to back trips to the superbowl then the fan base will solidify.  You're starting to see some of that now.  I believe the coaching we have in place (exception shula) along with the players drafted, brought in, and Gettleman's eye for talent we will be contenders for the playoffs for years to come.  I know many of you disagree on the shula point, but I Cam has improved despite shula.

Archived