• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rejuvenated Giants Target Panthers

Jeremy Igo

48 minutes ago, ItsNotGonnaBeAlright said:

Nah, it's been like this for awhile. I think it's the ads.

It almost certainly is.  Whenever I see it hanging, it's waiting for a response from some sort of ad URL.  There are 8 ads on this page alone as I type this.  But hey, I'm not complaining.  This place is awesome and free.  I just feel for people who work at places that monitor their web traffic.  They probably have to be really careful about how much huddling they do.

1 hour ago, CLTPanther said:

It's not really firefox using the memory most time, it is flashplayer, which will will cause the plug in container that is part of firefox to swell.. What happens is flash is used to stream content from server to client and if the code on the server side isn't written really well, it cause flash to use memory and never release it. If you watch it over say 5 to 10 minutes, especially after coming to this site, the amount of memory being used will steadily go up.

It's so fuging annoying 

9 hours ago, PntherPryd said:

Here is my favorite (sarcasm) quote I am hearing gints fans hold onto.

Of the last 8 teams in the history of the NFL to start 13-0..... 5 lost game 14.

Of those 5 teams that lost, 2 lost to the giants.

Clearly this is a trend.  But when you have a defense like that you grasp at straws.

One of those 2 that lost to the Giants was in the 1930s.  Seems relevant.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, CatMan72 said:

Here Kitty? Oh we're coming... better work on that bottom ranked run defense, you have 6 days to fix it. 

They are in the middle of rush defense (16th at 110 ypg) but dead last in pass defense at 308 ypg.  Even the saints give up 30 less ypg.  The saints have given up way more tds than the nyg at 36 vs 23.

7 hours ago, Servant of Cthululelei said:

It almost certainly is.  Whenever I see it hanging, it's waiting for a response from some sort of ad URL.  There are 8 ads on this page alone as I type this.  But hey, I'm not complaining.  This place is awesome and free.  I just feel for people who work at places that monitor their web traffic.  They probably have to be really careful about how much huddling they do.

Adblock gets rid of it.