• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Josh Norman Mic'd up.

janderson20vt

1 hour ago, JawnyBlaze said:

heh that was pretty good, but I honestly expected a bit more.  Stroke of genius to mic up Norman for that game.  Maybe there was more that they just couldn't air, heh.

There was plenty more, trust me. 

I wish there were some kind of option for purchase where you could hear all the $hit talking on the field during games....LIVE.  A completely separate channel like red zone is.  Of course, I'm sure it'll never happen, but I think it would be highly highly entertaining for adult audiences.

I watched the NFLN segment last night. I was honestly surprised at the lack of poo talking. But Norman did say on the Mac Attack that JJ was a quiet bitchboy the whole game.

Regardless, that dude is fun to watch. The way he gets in the face of the opposition cracks me up every time.

2 hours ago, RJK said:

Oh, I see that Julio is a lil bitchboi like the rest of his squad. Glad they got dismantled and I hope they bring that butter soft group back next year #JNO

Yeah - Norman confronted Jones after he gave him some extra sauce at the end of a play, after the ref ran by. Got in his face and said - ah, so that's the kind of game it's gonna be? I know that poo happens all the time, but to see it so blatant makes me hate the Falcons even more. If Norman responds we get a penalty. I hope we drop a 50 burger on them in two weeks.

The guys need to be careful now because each and every team is going to try getting them off their game by being chippy.

Archived