• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Schefter: Panthers *sign* AJ Feeley

Sam Mills Fan

its doubtful that the coaches will play moore in week 2..

According to Fox... he rolling with 2 guys. Matt and Jake. If Jake doesn't look good, its a very good chance we see Matt

You just get the feeling that Jake is holding us back and limiting us to what we can do. I cringe every time he play action and throw down field now. And its obvious the coaching staff is iffy of him

:(

well, Moore needs to be the #2 and next in line when Jake is pulled. Pointless to bring in Feely....should have at least made a move for someone like Thigpen....at least he does have potential instead of a confirmed dud like Feely.

Matt Moore is our best hope right now. The question is whether or not the coaching staff will give him his shot.

Why do people think that Matt freakin Moore is the answer? The guy is NOT a pro QB and never will be. He throws just as many picks as Delhomme does only it is against 2nd team defenses.

The answer for our QB situation is not going to be had probably until the 2011draft when this FO and organization as a whole finally gets a freakin clue and drafts someone in the first round. Take a look at the recent first round picks and tell me why we haven't gone after one of them again?? If we go 9 years without even LOOKING for a replacement for Jake (a legitimate one not some training camp cut like Moore or Basanez) then we are in for some really bad years ahead...

Why do people think that Matt freakin Moore is the answer? The guy is NOT a pro QB and never will be. He throws just as many picks as Delhomme does only it is against 2nd team defenses.

The answer for our QB situation is not going to be had probably until the 2011draft when this FO and organization as a whole finally gets a freakin clue and drafts someone in the first round. Take a look at the recent first round picks and tell me why we haven't gone after one of them again?? If we go 9 years without even LOOKING for a replacement for Jake (a legitimate one not some training camp cut like Moore or Basanez) then we are in for some really bad years ahead...

zod will smite thee.....

:mad::mad::mad::mad2::mad2:

Newflash:

Neither is AJ Feeley, Harrington, Jackson, Garcia, and any other formentioned players in this thread.

Moore has the potential, it's now a matter of giving him the chance.

Moore better start over Feeley, if a replacement were to ever be put in the game..

I will be very disappointed to see Feeley start over Moore.. and when I say very disappointed, I mean, I'll be the first to start the "fire fox" thread...

and news flash: it's 2009, not 2011...

I understand where you are coming from.. but I think people are talking about now. And yes, you're right, in the last 9 years I'm sure we could have grabbed someone in the draft.

Archived