• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Are we the first 15-1/1 seed team that has been widely predicted to not make the SB?

PanthersUnited

If Seattle thumps the Vikings....watch the Vegas opening line for the Seattle/Carolina game. 

If we are favored it will be by less than homefield advantage IMO.  

Remember lines (see Cowboys) are merely manipulations for what the mass public will do.  Seattle already overall is viewed as the team.  A thumping of Minny and it will get out whack IMO.

which will be beyond awesome for us. 

10 minutes ago, PghPanther said:

Didn't Atlanta have the best regular season record entering into the playoffs a few years back and nobody talked about them as SB favorites and they ended up being one and done?

No, they beat Seattle on a last second FG and then blew a 17 point lead to the 49ers in the NFC Championship game: http://espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=330120001

On 1/6/2016 at 10:20 AM, Cary Kollins said:

I bet PU is Dameshek trolling the poo out of all of us for sabotaging (allegedly) his precious uniform contest.

Has he made threads where he tries to do some stupid butterfly effect of the NFL if something went a different way?

Those N-IF-L videos are worse than the Bose Russell Wilson ad.  

... ok maybe not that bad.  But they are on the same level of crap. 

In sum I hate Dave Dameshek. 

On 1/6/2016 at 0:24 PM, tondi said:

I'm wondering if we would be the first 15-1 team to be a home underdog for both its playoff games.  If Seattle thumps Minnesota they will probably be favored and if we end up hosting Arizona they might be favored as well.  That's got to be unprecedented.

I think we will start around a 3 point underdog to Seattle baring a major ingury to them. If we beat them however we will be favored against Arizona(or anyone else), at least 3 points to start, possibly more depending on how each team looks.

Archived