• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

AFC Wild Card games thread

Mr. Scot

1 minute ago, Pox 08 said:

4  turnovers by the Texans.....  Only down by 13 points.     Texans defense carrying them so far. 

A lot of poor play from the chiefs offense as well. Both offenses playing like garbage TBH, that's why I said this game is so painful to watch.

9 minutes ago, Cuttinedge said:

And oh yeah what has the great Watt done so far. Looks like he's disappeared like he did against the Patriots on Monday night.  

He's hardly disappeared.  When the offense makes sure to run everything away from you or around you, you can't have a huge impact.  And the Chiefs scored 6 points against the Texans in the first half.  They seem to be doing just fine on that side of the ball.

11 minutes ago, thebigcat said:

I've seen a game like this before

You know much is made of Jake Delhommes work ethic when he was a Panther but he showed just how truly far he fell in that game. He got exposed not only for his injured elbow but for being a lazy QB who simply wouldn't read the field. He got by on clutch throws when he still had the arm and Steve Smith in his prime. He single handedly ruined the hopes of one of the most talented rosters in franchise history. But I can't put all the blame on him when Fox's dumbass wouldn't pull him for Matt Moore who was at least decent.

Archived