• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFC Playoffs - Seahawks at Vikings

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, Bozarden said:

It's not the weather because every Vikings game looks like this. Their offense is straight up horrific to watch

It's the 3rd coldest game in history, so I dont think every game is this bad. I think bridgewater is more of a short pass guy based off what they were saying pregame

Just now, supraman1990 said:

It's the 3rd coldest game in history, so I dont think every game is this bad. I think bridgewater is more of a short pass guy based off what they were saying pregame

One of my best friends is a vikings fan and i've watched several of their games this year. Every single game is like this. Of course he'll throw it deep every once in a while because he HAS TO but in general, Teddy is basically a black Jimmy Clausen 

It wasn't pretty, but points are points here.  Keeping the Seahawks off the field for long periods of time allows them to not get in a rhythm.  The other thing is, while the Vikings don't have the points to show for it, they have pounded that Seahawk defense for the entire first quarter.  If you're pulling for the Vikings , it was a good first quarter.

Just now, Bozarden said:

One of my best friends is a vikings fan and i've watched several of their games this year. Every single game is like this. Of course he'll throw it deep every once in a while because he HAS TO but in general, Teddy is basically a black Jimmy Clausen 

They don't call him check down teddy for no reason. Don't you remember the announcers at the beginning of this game talking about him being too much of a game manager

Archived