• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Seahawks Fans Are Saying - Playoff Edition

Jeremy Igo

22 minutes ago, WeAre12 said:

First you flat-out lie about how the SOS schedule is determined then you come back with a "logic" accusation with ZERO facts to support your argument. Carolina had one of he easiest schedules in the NFL this year and that isn't just me talking it's NFL announcers, NFL sportswriters, and the NFL itself! Now, you are either a compulsive liar or a complete idiot. Which is it?

Beg of Year SOS is determined from how teams finished the previous year.  Once the new season starts, that SOS is completely irrelevant.

YOU were talking about SOS and 2014 records....not me douchebag.

I have not looked at calculating this year's SOS based on how opponents finished THIS year.  Even if Seattle played a tougher schedule, you LOST SEVEN fuging GAMES (yea, you fuging lost to the Lions and everyone knows it).  You are also 3-4 against teams that made the playoffs this season....we are 4-0.

Any way you slice it, Seattle is NOT as good as we are.....we know it.....hell, deep down in place you don't like to talk about, even YOU know it.

So, either have an intelligent discussion (which based on your apparent IQ is impossible), or GTFO of my yard before I release the hounds on your granola eating ass.  Your stench of body odor is funking up the place.

• Pie 3

A few days in and i still hate that we even have to entertain Seattle fans. They were beaten by Minnesota. They shouldn't be here. They did nothing to win that game, Minnesota did everything to lose it. Good news is I only have to hear them for a little while longer. Come Sunday eve, Seahawk nation will have been silenced, left to ponder why their luck ran out only a game away from the NFCC game. 

• Pie 2

4 minutes ago, CRA said:

Here is what Seattle fans think 101.

hey, Seahawks D is so much better now! LOB BABY!! (Ignores the fact they got abused by a TE last weekend in the 4th to put the game away.  Basically as recently as a week ago showed they are what they have been all year. Ignores he fact they played a bunch of arena league caliber QBs to improve their stat sheet)

hey, Panthers are worse!!!! (Ignores the fact Cam was playing just okay early on in the season when we played and beat them.  Then Cam went utterly insane and became the MVP QB.  Which is how they will face now)

They are just fuging dumb....there is nothing anyone can do about that. 

• Pie 2

4 minutes ago, BANE said:

A few days in and i still hate that we even have to entertain Seattle fans. They were beaten by Minnesota. They shouldn't be here. They did nothing to win that game, Minnesota did everything to lose it. Good news is I only have to hear them for a little while longer. Come Sunday eve, Seahawk nation will have been silenced, left to ponder why their luck ran out only a game away from the NFCC game. 

I agree..  They got outplayed by Minnesota and needed a botched chip shot to win, and for some reason that's gotten them all excited. A few more days and they're done for the year 

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, WeAre12 said:

Read the date dummy, the SOS is based on 2014 results, it has absolutely NOTHING to do with what happened this season.

You're a fugin idiot if you base strength of schedule off of last year's results.  Especially when the season has come to an end and it's easy to see exactly what the strength of schedule truly was.  

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, uncfan888 said:

I agree..  They got outplayed by Minnesota and needed a botched chip shot to win, and for some reason that's gotten them all excited. A few more days and they're done for the year 

I could understand their excitement if they blocked the kick, but nope, the dude just shanked the hell out of a chip shot FG. That steel curtain of a defense allowed Minn to go right down the field and get in FG range and the dude just doinks it. Ugh, the lucky bastards.  

• Pie 4

6 minutes ago, BANE said:

I could understand their excitement if they blocked the kick, but nope, the dude just shanked the hell out of a chip shot FG. That steel curtain of a defense allowed Minn to go right down the field and get in FG range and the dude just doinks it. Ugh, the lucky bastards.  

Did you even watch the game? Their "march" down the field was aided by 36 yds in penalties including a call against Chancellor that the Seahawks protested to the NFL head office. As for the missed FG, Sherman missed blocking the last one by one inch. Sherman was directly in the kicker's field of view and he psyched him.

15 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

You're a fugin idiot if you base strength of schedule off of last year's results.  Especially when the season has come to an end and it's easy to see exactly what the strength of schedule truly was.  

I am arguing with a complete moron. My bad.

3 minutes ago, WeAre12 said:

Did you even watch the game? Their "march" down the field was aided by 36 yds in penalties including a call against Chancellor that the Seahawks protested to the NFL head office. As for the missed FG, Sherman missed blocking the last one by one inch. Sherman was directly in the kicker's field of view and he psyched him.

Ah, so Sherman ALMOST blocked it... well ok then! LMFAO!!!

• Pie 7

20 minutes ago, WeAre12 said:

Apparently, Sherman's mere presence in someones line of view is enough to cause other players to suffer a complete brain aneurysm and loss of all sense of direction and motor skills.......

• Pie 3