• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lynch says he's ready to go for Sunday

philw5289

7 hours ago, PhillyB said:

i hope we stuff him at the 1 in the 4th quarter and make carroll wish he'd passed

Happened in the first game this year against the Rams.

For weeks the narrative has been they're better without him, now they're better with.  Whatever.

I love this news.

Heh heh... You guys are so funny. Lynch is the X-factor... Now we have a running game to go with our passing game, to go with our #1 scoring defense. And we have our best linebacker back this time, along with Kam. I'm not 100% sure we'll win, but we almost beat you when we were at our worst this year. Now, we're at our best. Cheers guys... May the best team win, with NO INJURIES my friends. I'm just really hoping for an AWESOME game! Should be fun! Go Hawks!

7 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Heh heh... You guys are so funny. Lynch is the X-factor... Now we have a running game to go with our passing game, to go with our #1 scoring defense. And we have our best linebacker back this time, along with Kam. I'm not 100% sure we'll win, but we almost beat you when we were at our worst this year. Now, we're at our best. Cheers guys... May the best team win, with NO INJURIES my friends. I'm just really hoping for an AWESOME game! Should be fun! Go Hawks!

You're running game is legit

Said no panthers defender ever

23 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Enjoy the snickering, lynch getting shutdown as per usual... And he gonna force plays his way... I love the fact that he playing!!! 

#Feastmode

26 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

When is the last time your #1 scoring D showed up against a good QB who played a full game?

stats are numbers on a piece of paper.  They often lie about what goes down on a football field. 

14 hours ago, TheRumGone said:

Dude was a full participant in practices last week then was like naw dawwg I ain't playing. Can you imagine if Stewart did that? Lol bring it skittle monster.

Kinda makes me wonder what kind of ship ol' Pete runs out there. Practice all week, then see the weather and say "Um no go coach". That would be it for me. See ya dude.

11 hours ago, PhillyB said:

i hope we stuff him at the 1 in the 4th quarter and make carroll wish he'd passed

I don't care what anyone says. That right there would be epic.

Archived