• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I feel like we just lost. Coaching a major concern going forward.

KillerKat

Just now, KillerKat said:

Except it has happened in the regular season and is still continuing in the playoffs. 

And in those regular season games you would have been justified in not being happy with the win, even though I still would be.

But this is the playoffs. It does not matter how we win.

Just now, Cam El said:

Agreed.  If you want to flame us for saying it,  fug you.  The Patriots are a dynasty because they don't fug around.  If they have you down and they can finish you,  they put a foot on your throat and finish you. We need to get that mentality.  Yes we won the game but we lost the 2nd half,  24-0, disgraceful. Got to get better! 

And thats why I say we won't win the Super Bowl if Rivera coaches the same way if we make it to the Super Bowl. If we let up on the Pats after a big lead, they're going to come back and actually take the lead.

It was disappointing to let them back in the game but come on...we won.  We went kind of conservative offensively and I would imagine it's hard not to when you're up 31-0.  In the end it doesn't matter how much you win by as long as you win.

That said, Arizona has much better receivers than Seattle.  We HAVE to pressure Palmer or we lose.

fug you 12th man, wipe your ass with those flags! fug the rest of the nfl fans who doubted us. fug all the 1 and done motherfugers.
fug all the analysts that picked against us
Josh Katzowitz >fug you
Vinnie Lyer >fug you
Jarrett Bell>fug you
Kevin Patra>fug you
Tim Ryan>fug you
Geoff Ulrich>fug you
Lorenzo Reyes>fug you
Mark Malone>fug you
Gary Davenport>fug you
Nate Davis>fug you
Brad Gagnon>fug you
Chris Wesseling>fug you
KC Joyner >fug you
Kurt Warner>fug you (esp saying we wouldnt even get 100 rush yds)
Mike Clay>fug you
Danny Kelly>fug you
James Lofton >fug you
Khaled Elsayed>fug you
Mike FLorio>fug you
Jason La Confora>fug you
Mike Middlehurst-Schwartz>fug you
Boomer Esiason>fug you
Rick Drummon>fug you
John Breech>fug you
Neil Greenburg>fug you
Sam Monson>fug you
Steve Mariucci>fug you
Ryan Van Bibber>fug you
Arif Hasan>fug you
Jeff Dooley>fug you
Mario Mergola>fug you
James Parziale>fug you
Ross Jones>fug you
Tony Boselli>fug you
Tim Cowlishaw>fug you
Eric Allen>fug you
Ben Stockwell>fug you
Peter Schrager>fug you
Marshall Faulk>fug you
Craig Miller>fug you
Joel Thorman>fug you
Mike Golic>fug you
Nathan Jahnke>fug you
Conor Orr>fug you

Arizona you are next!
Time for my victory slurpee
‪#‎keeppounding‬, this is our year!

3 minutes ago, stankowalski said:

It was disappointing to let them back in the game but come on...we won.  We went kind of conservative offensively and I would imagine it's hard not to when you're up 31-0.  In the end it doesn't matter how much you win by as long as you win.

That said, Arizona has much better receivers than Seattle.  We HAVE to pressure Palmer or we lose.

But just think how easy Palmer would get sacked with all those pressure by Carolina's defense?

The Seahawks are one of the best teams in the NFL and the Panthers just beat them.  Pete C. is one of the best coaches in the NFL, and the Panthers just won.  And Wilson is one of the best QB's in the NFL, and the Panthers still won.  A win is a win, and this was a huge win.  

The biggest weakness on the Panthers team is the secondary since Tillman and Bene went down.  Their replacements were sitting on the couch 4-weeks ago......and Wilson exposed that.  I think losing those two starters were a huge lose to this defense, and hopefully the Panthers can figure a way to mask this against Larry Fitzgerald and Floyd.....

4 minutes ago, Kuhndog94 said:

If the players and coaches can admit the 2nd half was poo, why can't you guys?

We can't do this against better teams.

The coaches didn't admit it, Cam did. Even he looked upset at the end of the game.

Archived