• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jared Allen Out for the NFCCG

TheCandyMan

ESPN is reporting Allen is out for Sunday's game.

"Carolina Panthers defensive end Jared Allen is out for Sunday's NFC Championship Game because of a fractured foot.

Panthers coach Ron Rivera said Friday that the team hopes Allen will be ready for the Super Bowl if Carolina beats the Arizona Cardinals."

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14626323/jared-allen-carolina-panthers-nfc-championship-game

Looks like Ealy gets the start and Delaire will be active.  There's been some debate about Delaire.  I guess we get to see what he's got come Sunday.

3 minutes ago, TN05 said:

I know some people aren't big on Jared, but he's had 10 pressures over the last two games, including 7 against Seattle. I hope he's healthy for the Super Bowl.

And with the WR's we're going against this weekend, pressuring Palmer is a must.  Hopefully Delaire's fresh legs can pick up where Allen left off.

43 minutes ago, TN05 said:

I know some people aren't big on Jared, but he's had 10 pressures over the last two games, including 7 against Seattle. I hope he's healthy for the Super Bowl.

THIS.

He was really good vs Seattle. If it wasn't RW, he'd have at least 2 sacks last game.

fracking media...

ESPN...lead story...conflict...must elevate

BR...Jared Mad Bro!...we love dirty laundry

Huddle....mhm....next man up!

This story ends like many Ron Rivera, new guy for injured vet, oh my gosh he is a good player, stories.  

Mark my word!

Archived