• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

As a huge Manning fan and even bigger Panthers fan.. This is the SB I wanted all season!

PanthersUnited

Some of you may recall but I have been banging the "I want a Panthers/Broncos SB" drum all season! All I heard from everyone else is "Pats/Panthers this" "Pats/Panthers that." Etc etc. I was probably the only fan that wanted Panthers/Broncos so bad. I'm sorry but I'm over the 2003 SB. It was 13 years ago, totally different team, players and coaching staff for us now..

besides, we got our revenge MNF two seasons ago. I'm sorry, I know a majority of you wanted a Panthers/Pats SB but not I! 

First off, I have always respected and admired Peyton Manning.. I predicted to friends, co workers and people on here way back in Sept that Broncos would be in the SB.. NEVER underestimate Peyton Manning in post season form at home. 

Dont get me wrong. Panthers winning the SB comes first priority bar none, hands down! Infact I really do feel this will be a blowout win for us, our secondary will be a feeding frenzy on Manning's floaters. BUT with that said, no other QB or player deserves one more SB appearance before retirement than Peyton Manning.. He has always been the definition of a class act and just has this genuine and real love for the game.. While I hope and think we will dominate the Broncos, I couldn't be happier that atleast Manning NOT Brady will have one more SB before retiring. Again, I said one more SUPER BOWL APPEARANCE, NOT ring because I'm fully confident we win.

Archived