• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Broncos Fans Are Saying

Jeremy Igo

10 minutes ago, Pox 08 said:

It's funny when I see Broncos fans actually compare their defense to the '13 Seahawks defense.

That Seahawks defense wasn't special because they were #1 in yards,  they were special because they were #1 in takeaways,  #1 in ppg AND #1 in yards. 

Denver is about to get steamrolled again in the Super Bowl....their fans are just too stupid to realize it is coming.

• Pie 2

Here is what most Bronco fans seem to think/say

Bronco Fan:  Uh, we have the greatest defense.  Unless you played Denver your offense hasn't  been tested b/c no one in the NFL plays great defense.  That is all we need.  Oh, and the AFC was so much tougher than the NFC.  NFC was so weak.   See ya, I have to go watch Von Miller sack Cam in 2012. 

Denver hasn't done well against teams who run well. I think that is really something to look at. They won't be able to use the same scheme for Cam that they did for Brady. They are going to have to play defense against us that they have had pretty much ZERO experience doing in a real game. I don't see that affecting how we play offense though because people have played us this way recently....and it worked once. I also can't see Star/Short/Keek/Davis/Norman/Coleman not playing lights out. If they get a run game going it may close the gap, I just don't see that happening. 

I feel our opponents better prepared us to face the AFC team in the SB than their opponents better prepared them to face the NFC team in the SB. I believe we are the better team, but whoever plays the best on Sunday wins. Same game-plan for all playoff opponents, run the ball and play defense. We can make Denver stack the box which will open up our passing game. Also its a must this offense go no huddle and pick up the pace. With our run attack against their smaller 3-4 defense with an up-tempo offense, it'll create massive problems in my opinion.

• Pie 1

30 minutes ago, cardiackat88. said:

"Not battle tested" but beat four teams who were in the playoffs this year, and beat the Seahawks twice.

Not to be a stickler, but we've beaten 5 teams this year that have gone on to the playoffs:

Texans

Washington

Seahawks (twice)

Cardinals

Packers

And the sixth would be the Broncos.

"We ain't got no receivers, though..."

• Pie 3

Funny how people still keep saying "yeah but the Panthers play in a weak division" and "yeah but the Panthers had a soft schedule" as if that negates the fact that we beat both playoff opponents -- and in a dominating fashion no less.  When you crush the #2 seed, you crush the #2 seed.  There's no weighted formula at work there.  If you beat them you beat them, and it doesn't matter in the least that the other three teams in your division happen to suck.

It reminds me of a joke my chemistry professor always told about scientists -- "well sure it works in practice, but does it work in theory?" -- to illustrate the fallacious thinking that settles in whenever you have an echo chamber repeating a mindless narrative.

15 minutes ago, Johnny Fever said:

Not to be a stickler, but we've beaten 5 teams this year that have gone on to the playoffs:

Texans

Washington

Seahawks (twice)

Cardinals

Packers

And the sixth would be the Broncos.

"We ain't got no receivers, though..."

Ya I said four playoff teams , Seahawks, packers, Texans, redskins, during the regular season. 

18 minutes ago, Even Janitor said:

Funny how people still keep saying "yeah but the Panthers play in a weak division" and "yeah but the Panthers had a soft schedule" as if that negates the fact that we beat both playoff opponents -- and in a dominating fashion no less.  When you crush the #2 seed, you crush the #2 seed.  There's no weighted formula at work there.  If you beat them you beat them, and it doesn't matter in the least that the other three teams in your division happen to suck.

It reminds me of a joke my chemistry professor always told about scientists -- "well sure it works in practice, but does it work in theory?" -- to illustrate the fallacious thinking that settles in whenever you have an echo chamber repeating a mindless narrative.

Carolina could of lost more games....and as a product of that faced more teams with winning records 

• Pie 1

57 minutes ago, mbarbour21 said:

Denver hasn't done well against teams who run well. I think that is really something to look at. They won't be able to use the same scheme for Cam that they did for Brady. They are going to have to play defense against us that they have had pretty much ZERO experience doing in a real game. I don't see that affecting how we play offense though because people have played us this way recently....and it worked once. I also can't see Star/Short/Keek/Davis/Norman/Coleman not playing lights out. If they get a run game going it may close the gap, I just don't see that happening. 

Denver's D is good no doubt.  But they haven't faced an offense as powerful and mult-dimensional as the Panthers.

At the same time Carolina's D is not being given the respect it deserves, even though they are likely as good or better than Denver's.  

Our coaches going more passive on D in the second half of so many games this year due to big leads certainly makes the Panthers D appear more porous than it actually is.

• Pie 1

Can someone do some homework for me and actually break out the stats of their #1 defense v our #6 (or whatever the rankings may be) and actually compare the NUMBERS. Because if nothing more than like 2.5 yards separates us from each other, then that's too minuscule of a factor to weigh in an analysis (think weighted average for all you math nerds). Any statistics/probabilities majors want to speak here?