• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panther fans who HATE Cam Newton

Hotsauce

my dad is actually this way. I live in Tennessee and my whole family came up for the first playoff game. It was the first time that I've had a house full of Panthers fans outside of North Carolina, and my dad basically ruined all the fun with his anti-Cam remarks. When Seattle starting making their comeback he was almost giddy with delight. Some "fan" huh? 

I give him somewhat of a pass though....he used to be a Dolphins fan (how the hell a Dolphins fan ends up in Forest City I have no clue) so I guess he's used to being a bit salty :) 

I hope at some point we beat a team something like 65+ to 10-. All the while cam dances, laughs, takes selfies and all his lovable shenanigans. Cam is awesome, winning is awesome. But my family and I have more fun watching because of cam. His crap is infectious and I love it. If only I wasn't white do I could join him in his dancing. 

6 minutes ago, fitty76 said:

No that was a hot take on Huddle people. 

3 minutes ago, fitty76 said:

Why do the people on this board insist that every Panther fan must love Cam with all their hearts. Anything less, ANYTHING LESS, and your a hater or a racist. 

You're a few years too late on this edgy commentary.

Demographic most apt to be that way..............an aged White guys with an income over 100k and is a conservative, right wing Christian fundamentalist......... A Jerry Falwell comes to mind.

Its funny they don't moan about the head coach leading the open boarders for the invasion of illegal immigrants.

I find it Ironic how they hate Cam because he dances in the Endzone.. or does his First Down Move.... And this Reminds me... When Brady did the First Down Move in 2003... No One said poo to him about it...and it wasn't even him Running the ball... he was just throwing it to a WR. Yes.. Brady did the First Down Move in 2003/2004.

2 minutes ago, Cookie Lyon said:

Agreed.

How can you be a fan of a team and have that much deep seeded hatred for the face of the franchise?

'I hope the Panthers win but I hope that damn QB throws no TD's and about 20 interceptions'. 

Makes sense, right?

Archived