• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I do not want this to end.....

CardiacCat

24/7 coverage of MY Panthers.....  Loved what JJ Watt just had to say about Cam and the Panthers.  Win or lose.....  I'll look back at this post season as one of the most exciting periods in my life as a Panthers fan (on par with my life as a Dutch soccer fan and the three times that MY Dutch National Soccer team made it to the WorldCup Final)

Just my two cents but in my eyes, regardless of what happens this Sunday, I'm proud of what this team has accomplished. At the minimum, we get to say we played in Super Bowl 50. 

Of course, a victory would be the ultimate accomplishment. Let's finish what we started.

One day, these will be the good ole days. Enjoy it my feline family. Great group of guys though, I couldn't be more proud to be a fan of this team and organization. I hope J-Rich gets carried off the field. He deserves the Buddy Ryan esque send off I think, atleast from the fan perspective. Resume your Miami Heat ass stomping. 

Archived