• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Still here, still a believer, still pounding

I will forever be a fan of this team. But this year, as far as I'm concerned, was a failure. We were the best team in football and had several opportunities in this game. Between the turnovers, drops and the penalties we lost this game. We simply did not execute. You play to win and as fun as it was this year it means nothing now. I don't want to be a team on the cusp; I want a championship. We have a good core and we'll see what happens next year. I did not expect this this year but we played great but poo the bed in the end. I think we'll get there in the future- we'll recover and add more pieces and bring it home, but for now, this sucks. 

We got some weaknesses that need addressing.  RT being the main one.  But Williams may be the answer there. So Remmers can be moved to a backup role where he belongs.  

Need a DB and a safety.  But after this game I think Getts might need to spend some picks on offense cause the O looked horrible defense looked good enough to win. 

Archived