• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam pouting at the podium

1 minute ago, Lords0fPain said:

They forgot when it was Bush right?

They did but hey we as people look the other way democrats scream it's republicans fault when both voted the same way with emotion instead of a step back and said wow it's not Iraq bit hmm Saudi Arabia has dirty connections. That's just me before I make a big choice in life.

Just now, Carl Spackler said:

I have no qualms with Ron anymore. He made a great meal with the ingredients he had

for me. not having CAP or using Funchess more made a difference (fox ball, sit rookies)....gettleman should have got another WR after KB went down..his "I told you so" (after the regular season) makes me even more mad now, because the fans knew we need more help on that end...

10 minutes ago, ecu88 said:

They did but hey we as people look the other way democrats scream it's republicans fault when both voted the same way with emotion instead of a step back and said wow it's not Iraq bit hmm Saudi Arabia has dirty connections. That's just me before I make a big choice in life.

first, Iraq could have stopped it by....abiding by the treaty...allowing UN inspectors in. Not to mention they violated 29 times and we allowed EIGHT FUGGING MONTHS before we went in. Anything about this negatively is purely political for the ignorant...

All of you bashing Cam are silly.  The guy just lost the super bowl, under some bogus circumstances from the first quarter on, when his o-line was trash, coaching was questionable, and his scrub receivers finally were exposed.  Should he be happy so you can say he's "too happy after a loss"?  What is the perfect amount of emotion for you?  Somewhere between sad and happy like some f'n robot?   

Get over yourselves.  Sitting there saying he has to grow up, like YOU are an NFL player or even understand the kind of pressure he is under.  You get to go back to your desk at work this week looking at spreadsheets and stupid company e-mails while checking out the huddle and reddit.  Cam has a different life.  You can't begin to understand, I can't either, I don't try.  But it's not the same as you.   I guess he should come out happy he still gets millions and not care.  Is that what you want?

Idiots. 

Personally, I like my athletes to be pissed off after a loss.  I like for them to be good winners and bad losers.  If the press or anybody else doesn't care for them not kissing their ass after a devastating loss, I could care less.  Fug them.

36 minutes ago, SmootsDaddy89 said:

If you are going to brazenly celebrate the way Cam does when things go well, and then turn around and act like that when you DON'T get your way, it's going to rub people the wrong way. If Cam was a humble winner and a very emotional and disappointed loser, this wouldn't be a thing. But it's his complete polar opposite between the two that gets the flak. I mean, I get that he's upset, but you've been dabbing on em all season, and then got your dicks handed to you when the big game came around. Take it like a man and be a professional, or quit the dances and team photos and poo when you're winning. You can't have it both ways, Cam.

"Don't like me celebrating in the end zone? Then stop me." Well, when somebody does, don't pout like a Tennessee or Seattle mom.

And you dickholes that wanna bring your Tinderbox agenda up here can go diaf. Get that one, Skippy?

2 hours ago, stankowalski said:

By the way, I haven't seen his press conference yet.  But irregardless you got to stand there and take your lumps.  It's just the way it is unfortunately

Let me tell you something sincerely... from the bottom of my heart.

FUG the media.

They deserve NOTHING.

(P.S. I felt the same way when Marshawn was telling them to fug off too.  The media is the LEAST respect field of occupation in this country for a reason.  Lower than politicians and prostitutes.  You gotta be pretty goddam low to be lower than that.)

Here is an idea.  Don't have someone that just lost the Super Bowl, have to come out and answer questions from morons like Joe Person an hour after.  Do it the next day.  Better yet, a couple days.   What do you expect?   Good for Cam.  He's a human.  Owes media nothing.  Screw the machine, sorry he doesn't do it like you did Deion.  Maybe he should get on his motorcycle in Cinci and get arrested for speeding on a bridge like you? 

3 hours ago, TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam said:

Still the same guy acting like a jerk. Come on man... easy to wear the suit when you win. Own it

Who gives a fug. He's a competitor, I would actually be pissed if he was up there congratulating the other team. I want someone who hates losing this much to lead my team. He actually composed himself through this game and up at the podium much better than I would, and I wouldn't take any heat, because I'm a white middle class male in the U.S. For real, if I didn't get the flag at the end of the game for roughing the passer and I was his size, I would probably have an upcoming hearing for what I would do to that ref.

If anything you sound like a whiny little girl for crying over how another man acts.

Archived