• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers Top 3 Offseason Priorities

Jeremy Igo

Again, not questioning Gettleman, and i agree with all 3 points, but aside from retaining Josh, WR and tackle are the number one priorities in my mind.  I feel like DE, S, and RB have to be addressed to, but i think those are better addressed through FA (and most likely will be cheaper than a FA WR or T).

14 hours ago, LawCat said:

Seems like it would be in everyone's best interest if JNo signs a 4 year deal here for a hometown discount, that pays him $9-10 Million a year. We get him for a relative bargain and he gets financial security. If we end up tagging him...sure he gets $14 Million but with no other guarantee. Maybe he has a sub par year, maybe he gets hurt. He will also be going on 30 this time next year, will other teams be willing to pay shell out top flight CB money to a 30 year old CB? I think Revis was about 30 when he got his last deal...but will JNo really command Revis money?

I trust your sources just thinking out loud.

There is no chance this is happening. His value is around 14-15mil per year and your asking him to take 9-10 mil and lock it up for 4 years. Why would he take a 30% pay cut when he has made relatively no money. This is his ONLY window to cash out BIG. He missed out from 23-27 to get his first big paycheck. 

We are at that point where we are running out of money by signing all our great draft picks. We spent a ton of Cam, Luke, TD, Olsen. From the upcoming picks we gotta sign KK, Star, Josh, KB. Josh is probably on the bottom of that list due to age and positional importance. CB is probably one of the lower priority defensive positions. Pass Rush >>> Pass coverage

17 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Now that the Carolina Panthers offseason has begun, it is time to look ahead to the team's priorities. 

1. Josh Norman will receive the franchise tag paying him 14 million.

Also Short is apparently playing for peanuts next year, any idea on the likelihood that he signs long term??

Over the cap has him listed as $1.4M for 2016-17 season, and Star is listed right at $3M, I think Star is more likely of the two to continue to play out their rookie deals but you think we could do something better for Short

http://overthecap.com/salary-cap/carolina-panthers

5 hours ago, CatalystNX said:

Jeremy, what do you think the chances are of DG actually putting some decent money into a pass rusher in free agency? Seems to go against the model he's established thusfar.

Ignoring that his overall approach seems to be to avoid huge-money FAs, if he was going to do that at any position DE sure seems like the best match.

• Pie 3

53 minutes ago, bull123 said:

J Stew is a huge problem....injured way to much (first play of Super Bowl??)....totally unreliable and taking up too much cap $$....got to get another option here

Stew had 242 carries for just under 1000 yards before getting hurt in Week 15, followed by another 50 carries for 220 yards throughout the playoffs. While Carolina definitely needs to look at upgrading the 2nd RB situation to lighten his load, Stewart is a perfect match for this offense and held up well this year.

Is he overpriced compared to market? Probably, but IMO he earned his money grinding out very hard yards in this offense. Can Carolina just go out and replace him? Another question entirely, as he blocks relatively well, runs very hard, and is skilled in option looks.

• Pie 1

I think Jeremy is hearing from everything that Josh will be tagged because that is exactly what Gettleman wants out there. 

There are two ways I can see his thinking going on this.

1 - Ideally, he's love to have Josh under a 3 or 4 year deal and will use the leverage of Josh's age and the franchise tag to get the best long term deal possible.  If Josh wants to break the bank then there's no choice but to franchise him.

2 - Gettleman really does only want to franchise Josh for one year because he doesn't believe in paying conners big money long term.  His approach to football is to put the bulk of your money in the d-line, into the Hog mollies.  So, expect to see Short get a huge deal.  I don't think he'll break the bank on a FA d-lineman but he wants to have that money available for when we need to sign Short, Star, Ealy and whomever other dlinemen he finds in the draft. 

As to RB, I'm not sold that the answer isn't already on the Roster.  CAP and Wegher have shown great flashes and are only rookies.  They were behind a probowl RB, a great short yardage and valued guy in Tolbert along with Fozzy who excelled at blocking.  The fact that they never even tried to put Wegher on the practice squad tells me they see real future potential in him. 

These guys are super bowl contenders and like brothers so I don't think a small discount on a 3 year deal for Josh or so is out of the question. I could see sign and trade demands maybe if we hadn't done so well.

I'd be shocked if a CAP or Wegher level RB even falls our way.

Edited by MechaZain

9 hours ago, CatalystNX said:

Jeremy, what do you think the chances are of DG actually putting some decent money into a pass rusher in free agency? Seems to go against the model he's established thusfar.

4 hours ago, KSpan said:

Ignoring that his overall approach seems to be to avoid huge-money FAs, if he was going to do that at any position DE sure seems like the best match.

As I looked carefully at the DE situation today, I was a bit surprised to see in black and white just how much turnover we could potentially have at that position.  It has really rocketed up the list in my mind to be quite a critical area.  Here's what I posted about the DE position in the "2016 Roster Building" thread a little while ago:

DLine:

DEs.png.682481c1a2922f7c67270ee8c40526d2

DE is a REALLY BIG Need with 3-4 DEs questionable as to whether they'll return.

Assume Ealy starts.  We don't clearly have a starter on the other side. 

• Alexander isn't eligible for anything until late November.  He's not on the 2016 roster.
  • Ron hinted Allen had an "announcement" about his status.  He once talked about offseason surgery... maybe he'll retire.
  • Horton was waived twice & demoted to the practice squad in the wake of his 4 week suspension, and unlike all but 1 other PS player, he has not been announced as receiving a futures contract.  We may decide we need to keep him, but there's a definite question re: his status.
  • Johnson:  Obviously there's the huge problem of his contract.  His play has also declined sharply.  Will he accept being a rotational player and not a starter?  50-50 in my mind whether we keep him.
  • Miley & Cox are both pretty unproven... showed some flashes in preseason, but almost certainly would not be ready to start yet.  Webster is a total unknown, at least to me.

With just Ealy, Addison and Delaire in the rotation (along with newly acquired players)  we wouldn't have much strength against the run.  That suggests we might keep CJ and/or Horton, but CJ's cap hit is monstrous and MUST come down, so he's still quite a question mark for me.  

Another veteran strong pass rusher to start opposite Ealy is my #1 priority in the offseasonWe're NOT going to find a solid starting DE in the draft...

• Pie 2

Can we just bury (or at least partially cover with dirt) the Stew isn't reliable and won't make it through a season narrative?  He was a workhorse for us this year and an important part of our very good offense.  At the end of the season when he had some dings he sat out some time where he probably would have played if our record wasn't as good as it was.

I'm 100% with needing to address the future of the position (especially if they don't think CAP is the future of that position) but the statements made by some I don't want to dignify with a "you got quoted" notification that he's a huge problem are so far off base I'm not sure they're in the same ballpark as said base.  

3 minutes ago, mwright350 said:

Can we just bury (or at least partially cover with dirt) the Stew isn't reliable and won't make it through a season narrative?  He was a workhorse for us this year and an important part of our very good offense.  At the end of the season when he had some dings he sat out some time where he probably would have played if our record wasn't as good as it was.

I'm 100% with needing to address the future of the position (especially if they don't think CAP is the future of that position) but the statements made by some I don't want to dignify with a "you got quoted" notification that he's a huge problem are so far off base I'm not sure they're in the same ballpark as said base.  

There's little doubt that Stewart spearheaded our offensive rushing attack and because he's missed so much time over the years, due to injury, I feel he's still got some decent tread on those tires. 

Having stated that, he's gonna be gone after next season regardless and we need a feature back that is as diverse as our play calling demands. Wether the answer is on our roster or not is the big question and this draft would be the optimal draft to get that feature back that we need. 

I still think there's plenty of room to improve on our OL, DB and at DE. DB especially needs upgrades across the board.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Official Website @>> https://www.facebook.com/PeoplesKetoGummiesTakealotZA/   People's Keto Gummies Takealot ZA;- It's important to comprehend the ketogenic diet in its entirety before delving into the world of Peoples Keto Gummies. The keto diet is a high-fat, low-carbohydrate eating plan that aims to    https://www.facebook.com/PeoplesKetoGummiesTakealotSouthAfrica/   https://peoplesketogummiestakealot.company.site/   https://peoples-keto-gummies-takealot-za.jimdosite.com/   https://peoples-keto-gummies-takealot-za-1.jimdosite.com/   https://groups.google.com/g/peoples-keto-gummies-takealot-za/c/IcKgeD4tVBI   https://groups.google.com/g/peoples-keto-gummies-takealot-za/c/x3-dmuRxt9o   https://takealotza.clubeo.com/calendar/2024/05/21/peoples-keto-gummies-takealot-za-reviews-warning-important-information-no-one-will-tell-you   https://takealotza.clubeo.com/calendar/2024/05/21/peoples-keto-gummies-takealot-za-reviews-do-peoples-keto-gummies-takealot-really-work-in-za   https://medium.com/@PeoplesKetoGummiesTakealotZA/peoples-keto-gummies-takealot-za-reviews-safe-or-scam-2024-988278c4957d   https://medium.com/@PeoplesKetoGummiesTakealotZA/peoples-keto-gummies-takealot-za-reviews-keto-gummies-dischem-do-people-s-keto-gummies-35fcdfe9bfe7   https://medium.com/@PeoplesKetoGummiesTakealotZA/peoples-keto-gummies-takealot-za-reviews-scam-exposed-people-s-keto-gummies-takealot-2024-1742cb31a2c3   https://medium.com/@PeoplesKetoGummiesTakealotZA/peoples-keto-gummies-takealot-za-reviews-new-reviews-people-s-keto-gummies-takealot-shocking-5e462f1d1f9b
    • Call Us Sage X3 Support (855) 604–8556 is a comprehensive enterprise resource planning (ERP) software solution designed to meet the complex needs of mid-sized and large businesses across various industries. While Sage X3 offers robust functionality for managing finances, operations, and resources, users may encounter technical issues, require assistance with software implementation, or need guidance on optimizing their workflows. Sage X3 Support (855) 604–8556 provides the necessary expertise and resources to help users address challenges, maximize the benefits of the software, and ensure a smooth operation of their business processes. In this comprehensive guide, we’ll explore the various aspects of Sage X3 Support, including its features, benefits, common issues, troubleshooting techniques, and support options. 1. Understanding Sage X3 Support Sage X3 Support (855) 604–8556 is a dedicated service provided by Sage, the developer of Sage X3 ERP software, to assist users with technical issues, software implementation, training, and ongoing support. Whether users encounter software errors, need guidance on configuration settings, or require assistance with system integration, Sage X3 Support offers comprehensive assistance to help businesses achieve their goals. Here’s an overview of the key features and benefits of Sage X3 Support: 1.1. Features of Sage X3 Support Technical Assistance: Sage X3 Support (855) 604–8556 provides technical assistance to help users troubleshoot software issues, resolve errors, and optimize performance. Implementation Services: Support agents assist users in implementing Sage X3 software, including installation, configuration, data migration, and system setup. Training and Education: Sage X3 Support offers training programs, workshops, and educational materials to help users understand the software’s features and functionalities. Customization and Development: Support agents help users customize Sage X3 to meet their specific business needs, including developing custom reports, workflows, and integrations. Ongoing Maintenance and Updates: Sage X3 Support provides ongoing maintenance and updates to ensure that users have access to the latest features, bug fixes, and security patches. 1.2. Benefits of Sage X3 Support Expert Guidance: Users have access to Sage X3 experts who can provide accurate solutions to technical issues and offer personalized assistance. Time Savings: Sage X3 Support helps users resolve software-related tasks quickly, minimizing downtime and allowing them to focus on core business activities. Optimized Performance: By addressing software issues and providing guidance on best practices, support agents help users optimize the performance of Sage X3 ERP software. Enhanced Productivity: Sage X3 Support empowers users to leverage the full capabilities of the software, improving efficiency and productivity across their organization. 2. Common Issues with Sage X3 Despite its robust features and capabilities, users may encounter various issues when using Sage X3 ERP software. Here are some common issues that users may face: 2.1. Software Errors and Bugs Users may encounter software errors, glitches, or unexpected behavior when using Sage X3, which can impact their ability to perform critical tasks. 2.2. Performance Degradation Performance issues such as slow response times, system crashes, or unresponsiveness may occur due to factors such as system overload, inadequate hardware resources, or software configuration issues. 2.3. Data Integrity and Corruption Data integrity issues or data corruption may occur due to factors such as improper data entry, software bugs, or hardware failures, leading to inaccuracies in financial reporting or operational inefficiencies. 2.4. Integration Challenges Integrating Sage X3 with other systems or applications may pose challenges such as data synchronization issues, compatibility issues, or configuration conflicts, impacting the seamless flow of information across the organization. 3. Troubleshooting Sage X3 Issues Sage X3 Support offers various troubleshooting techniques to help users resolve common issues and optimize their experience with the software. Here are some general troubleshooting steps for Sage X3: 3.1. Verify System Requirements Ensure that your hardware and software environment meets the minimum system requirements for running Sage X3 ERP software, including operating system version, processor, memory, and disk space. 3.2. Update Software Check for updates to Sage X3 ERP software and install any available updates to access new features, bug fixes, and performance improvements. 3.3. Review Configuration Settings Review and validate configuration settings in Sage X3 to ensure that they are set up correctly and align with your business requirements. 3.4. Data Cleanup and Maintenance Perform regular data cleanup and maintenance tasks, such as purging old data, optimizing database indexes, and running data integrity checks, to ensure data accuracy and system performance. 3.5. Monitor System Performance Monitor system performance metrics such as CPU usage, memory utilization, and disk I/O to identify potential bottlenecks or performance issues and take corrective actions as needed. 3.6. Engage Sage X3 Support If you encounter issues that you cannot resolve on your own, contact Sage X3 Support for assistance. Provide detailed information about the issue, including error messages, steps to reproduce the problem, and any troubleshooting steps you have already taken. 4. Contacting Sage X3 Support If users encounter issues with Sage X3 that they cannot resolve on their own, they can contact Sage X3 Support for assistance. Here are some ways to contact support: 4.1. Phone Support Call the Sage X3 Support phone number to speak with a support agent who can provide personalized assistance and guidance. 4.2. Email Support Send an email to Sage X3 Support describing the issue, and a support agent will respond with instructions or troubleshooting steps. 4.3. Online Support Portal Access the Sage X3 online support portal to submit a support ticket, browse knowledge base articles, and engage with the community forums for additional. 4.4. On-Site Support Depending on your support plan and service level agreement (SLA), Sage X3 Support may offer on-site support where a technician visits your location to troubleshoot issues or provide hands-on assistance. 5. Best Practices for Sage X3 Support To maximize the effectiveness of Sage X3 Support and ensure a smooth operation of your ERP system, consider implementing the following best practices: 5.1. Stay Informed Stay informed about updates, patches, and new releases for Sage X3 ERP software by subscribing to newsletters, following official Sage X3 channels, and participating in user forums and communities. 5.2. Document Issues Keep detailed records of any issues, errors, or challenges encountered with Sage X3, including error messages, steps to reproduce the problem, and any troubleshooting steps taken. This information can help expedite the resolution process when contacting support. 5.3. Train Users Provide comprehensive training to users on how to use Sage X3 effectively, including navigation, data entry, reporting, and troubleshooting common issues. Well-trained users are more equipped to identify and resolve minor issues on their own, reducing the reliance on support resources. 5.4. Regular Maintenance Implement a regular maintenance schedule for Sage X3, including database backups, software updates, data cleanup, and performance tuning. Proactive maintenance helps prevent issues before they occur and ensures optimal performance of the ERP system. 5.5. Review SLA Review your service level agreement (SLA) with Sage X3 Support to understand the level of support you are entitled to, including response times, resolution times, and escalation procedures. Ensure that your SLA meets your business needs and expectations. 6. Conclusion Sage X3 Support plays a crucial role in helping businesses maximize the benefits of their ERP investment, troubleshoot issues, and ensure a smooth operation of their business processes. By understanding the features, benefits, and support options available, users can effectively leverage Sage X3 Support to address challenges, optimize their ERP system, and achieve their business objectives. Whether users encounter technical issues, require assistance with software implementation, or need guidance on best practices, Sage X3 Support offers comprehensive assistance and resources to help businesses succeed. With proactive maintenance, regular training, and effective communication with support resources, businesses can harness the full potential of Sage X3 ERP software and drive growth and success in their organization.
    • ➥➲ Supplement Name–FitSmart Fat Burner Pills United Kingdom ➥➲ Used For:  —> 𝗳𝗮𝘁 𝗯𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗲𝗿 𝐏𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘀 ➥➲ Rating: ★★★★☆ (4.5/5.0) ➥➲ Side Effects: No Major Side Effects ➥➲ Composition – Natural Organic Compound ➥➲ Availability - Online ➥ ➲ Official Website - Click Here   FitSmart Fat Burner Pills United Kingdom:The entire list of ingredients used in the herbal method of FitSmart Fat Burner Pills United Kingdomis to be had on its label and the respectable internet site. Let’s see what the most important ingredients are and the way it would affect our body.This obviously occurring substance allows the frame to transform fats into strength. According to some research, L-carnitine supplementation has ended in greater than 2 instances boom in the amount of fat burned.It is the essential catechin determined in green tea. It suggests antioxidant and cancer chemoprevention effects and may help in enhancing weight reduction with the aid of, enhancing coronary heart health, helping brain health, and so forth.   Here It’s Purchase Link https://timessupplement.com/fitsmart-fat-burner-uk-buy/   Twitter https://x.com/FitSmartPillsuk/status/1793150736861200783     Official Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/fitsmartfatburnerpillsukreviews/ https://www.facebook.com/ReviewsFitsmartFatBurnerUK/ https://www.facebook.com/fitsmartfatburnerunitedkingdomreviews/ https://www.facebook.com/FitSmartFatBurnerUKPrice/   Jimdosite: https://fitsmart-fat-burner-pills-uk-reviews.jimdosite.com/     RELATED PAGES FOR MORE QUERIES :- https://www.facebook.com/FitSmartFatBurnUnitedKingdom/ https://www.outlookindia.com/hub4health/smart-hemp-cbd-gummies-australia-chemist-warehouse-cbd-gummies-au-nz-2024-legitimate-price-with-pain-relief-must-read https://www.onlymyhealth.com/smart-hemp-cbd-gummies-australia-chemist-warehouse-cbd-gummies-au-exposed-1703602899 https://www.deccanherald.com/brandspot/featured/smart-hemp-cbd-gummies-australia-cbd-gummies-au-legit-price-2023-chemist-warehouse-hoax-real-does-it-works-2765768     Also Visit Highly Trending Fat Burner Pills https://fitsmart-fat-burner-pills-uk.company.site/ https://sites.google.com/view/fitsmartfatburnerpillsukreview/ https://groups.google.com/g/fitsmart-fat-burner-pills-uk-reviews https://www.townscript.com/e/fitsmart-fat-burner-pills-uk-updated-ingredients-check-risky-negative-side-effects-430242 https://fitsmart-fat-burner-pills-uk-reviews.blogspot.com/ https://medium.com/@agathgriffin/introduction-about-fitsmart-fat-burner-united-kingdom-8657f07a2d7b https://fitsmart-fat-burner-pills-uk-reviews.hashnode.dev/fitsmart-fat-burner-pills-united-kingdom-reviews-does-the-morning-ritual-pills-work-for-67lbs-of-fat-from-my-body https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/g/chromium-reviews/c/t3HkEfgReZo https://devfolio.co/projects/fitsmart-fat-burner-pills-uk-reviewsreal-or-fake-e638 https://fitsmart-fat-burner-pills-uk-reviews.webflow.io/ https://nurmijarvi.microsoftcrmportals.com/etusivu-vanha/forums/general-discussion/cd32face-0c18-ef11-a81c-000d3a67bf27 https://nonetheless-the-general-end.clubeo.com/news/2024/05/22/fitsmart-fat-burner-pills-united-kingdom-reviews-critical-2024- https://engineeringcouncilsa.microsoftcrmportals.com/forums/general-discussion/2422a07d-0f18-ef11-a81c-000d3ab6eb98 https://hzvfbc7649.expandcart.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=373 https://fitsmart-fat-burner-pills-uk-reviews.mywebselfsite.net/