• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Yeti Cups...get you one

Hotsauce

Yeti cups...seen one, heard about one, have one?

They are amazing. I was a big Tervis guy for a long time, and Tervis is a great cup. However, the yeti out performs it with keeping hints hot/cold. 

Thw only thing that is hard to swallow is the price tag, they are expensive.  I got one for Christmas, so I didn't have to pay for it. I would recommend swinging for the larger one. 

Also I have heard there are some yeti knock off brands, but I do t m is how they perform. 

2 hours ago, TheAmericanDream said:

You can buy a lot of ice for $350. 

Issue isn't the cost of the ice, it's the availability when you need it.

30 miles offshore, and the shitty coleman is now a fish/blood/water mix vs. ice...and now your 45 pound Wahoo is worthless.

They have their uses for sure.  That said, I don't use mine as an "everyday" cooler, only for travel/boating/fishing typically.

I have one, Christmas gift from my brother.  It's a really nice cup, and I use it everyday for coffee, but I never would have bought one for myself.  It does keep my coffee hotter, for longer, than the travel mug I was using before I got it.

Also have a Hopper 30, again a Christmas gift.  It's a very handy cooler, that's much lighter than their hard-sided offerings.  It's nice for trips and such, especially if you need to carry the cooler any distance.  It's another thing I never would have bought for myself, but I'm glad to have it.

The hard coolers have some benefits over the soft ones, at least for me when fishing.  They can be used for a second casting deck, or a poling platform if you're fishing especially skinny water.  I'd hate to carry one over 50 yards, full of ice and beer though.

No stickers on my car, though.

Archived