• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Argue if you must, but the three GOAT and it ain't even close (off season)

Hotsauce

18 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

What i see them drinking i wouldn't classify as real beer. 

They're all bitches drinking crap like that.

Eh, it's binge drinking beer.  If you ever drink "good" beer like that, you'll be immediately regretting it the next day, ha 

I always thought it was funny that good ol' boys consider craft beer unmanly, while you're drinking watered down, barely 4% alcohol "beer". Wouldn't it be MORE manly to shotgun some 10% IPA or Barleywine or stout? Get back to me when Stone Cold is shotgunning Hopslam or Big Bad Baptist to the face.

1 hour ago, dpm0409 said:

Eh, it's binge drinking beer.  If you ever drink "good" beer like that, you'll be immediately regretting it the next day, ha 

Two beers, or even the amount they consume in the ring at a give event, cannot be classified as binge drinking.  

7 minutes ago, Handsome Steve said:

I always thought it was funny that good ol' boys consider craft beer unmanly, while you're drinking watered down, barely 4% alcohol "beer". Wouldn't it be MORE manly to shotgun some 10% IPA or Barleywine or stout? Get back to me when Stone Cold is shotgunning Hopslam or Big Bad Baptist to the face.

Bud is actually 5% alcohol, but I see where your coming from here. it would be manly as hell if anyone could "shotgun" a stout.

Archived