• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFLN Draft War Room covers the Panthers tonight

O-Ther

NFL Network's Draft War Room segment with Daniel Jeremiah (one of the mock drafters along with our resident photographer on the Panthers website mock draft 3.0) will cover the Panthers tonight. It will air during the Path To The Draft program sometime between 6-7 pm EST. Something Panther-related to start off your Friday night festivities.

Here is it boys.  I tried to be as realistic with the decision making as I believe Gettleman would.  Now, no one knows what the G-Man will do but I trust in him.  But here is what I got with the way my draft with on First-pick.com... As you can see i didn't address the OT position just because, really, once you get to pick 30, the "elite" guys were gone.  All other needs were meet in rounds I think they can be met.  I did trade the 30th pick in the second round to JAX for an addition 4th and only moved down like 6 spots.

Round 1 Pick 30: Corey Coleman, WR, Baylor (A)
Round 3 Pick 6 (JAX): Vernon Butler, DT, Louisiana Tech (A+)
Round 3 Pick 30: Charles Tapper, DE, Oklahoma (A+)
Round 4 Pick 5 (JAX): Keanu Neal, FS, Florida (B+)
Round 4 Pick 31: Rashard Robinson, CB, LSU (A-)
Round 5 Pick 29: Keith Marshall, RB, Georgia (B)
Round 7 Pick 31: Mike Thomas, WR, Southern Mississippi (A+)

13 minutes ago, Catufb85 said:

Here is it boys.  I tried to be as realistic with the decision making as I believe Gettleman would.  Now, no one knows what the G-Man will do but I trust in him.  But here is what I got with the way my draft with on First-pick.com... As you can see i didn't address the OT position just because, really, once you get to pick 30, the "elite" guys were gone.  All other needs were meet in rounds I think they can be met.  I did trade the 30th pick in the second round to JAX for an addition 4th and only moved down like 6 spots.

terrible

You must not know a lot about football then lol.  If you were upset about me not picking Dodd, Ogbah, Henry, etc. like the main-stream analysis on NFL or ESPN, its because they were gone.  Coleman is an instant impact player on offense, Gettleman loves his big guys in Butler and Tapper (ran a 4.5), Neal is a very athletic FS which is a need, Robinson at CB is a great value pick here and also a need, Keith Marshall was available in the 5th, and Mike Thomas in the 7th is considered one of the sleepers of this draft...

please feel free to enlighten me with your analysis or go to the site and do better.. would love to see.

13 minutes ago, Catufb85 said:

You must not know a lot about football then lol.  If you were upset about me not picking Dodd, Ogbah, Henry, etc. like the main-stream analysis on NFL or ESPN, its because they were gone.  Coleman is an instant impact player on offense, Gettleman loves his big guys in Butler and Tapper (ran a 4.5), Neal is a very athletic FS which is a need, Robinson at CB is a great value pick here and also a need, Keith Marshall was available in the 5th, and Mike Thomas in the 7th is considered one of the sleepers of this draft...

please feel free to enlighten me with your analysis or go to the site and do better.. would love to see.

lol relax. I was just messing w/you

1 hour ago, O-Ther said:

NFL Network's Draft War Room segment with Daniel Jeremiah (one of the mock drafters along with our resident photographer on the Panthers website mock draft 3.0) will cover the Panthers tonight. It will air during the Path To The Draft program sometime between 6-7 pm EST. Something Panther-related to start off your Friday night festivities.

Thanks,  will watch. 

No Daniel Jeremiah. Had to settle for Charles Davis and Curtis Conway. They had us picking RB Henry, S T.J. Green, and DE Shawn Oakman as our 1st, 2nd, & 3rd round picks. Listed our top core players under Drafted, Free Agents, and Trade. Had to laugh because they listed Michael Oher as a trade along with Greg Olsen. Smh

18 hours ago, O-Ther said:

No Daniel Jeremiah. Had to settle for Charles Davis and Curtis Conway. They had us picking RB Henry, S T.J. Green, and DE Shawn Oakman as our 1st, 2nd, & 3rd round picks. Listed our top core players under Drafted, Free Agents, and Trade. Had to laugh because they listed Michael Oher as a trade along with Greg Olsen. Smh

This was a waste of 4 minutes of my life. They even gave incorrect information. Michael Oher was NOT acquired in a trade. The segment was terrible and not worth watching.

21 hours ago, Catufb85 said:

Oh you tried to be realistic with the decision making like Gettleman, eh? Tell me, how many times has Gettleman traded down in the draft?

Archived