• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Crusin' 4 Braylon

RoaringRiot

A 7 year old kid with cancer is using the attention he has received and the connections that he has made as a platform to raise money for other families affected by pediatric cancer.......that sounds like something I can get behind. 

Coach Beam is having his inaugural event for the foundation he and his family have created to help support other families dealing with this sickening disease. It's a nice ride out on Lake Norman on Sunday afternoon on a big boat with some food and drinks included. So far Tolbert, TD, and Rod Smith have signed up to be the specials guests. There are also quite a few prizes that they're going to be raffling off. This isn't a large event so you're going to get some good face time with all the guests, including Bray (which is always a good time) 

Let's have some fun and do some good on Sunday. 

brayloncruise.jpg

8 hours ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

Same here. I would be cool if somehow if there were some silent auction or something for us out of state guys to be part of a way to get in on the raffle without being there.

Check out the link the chicknwng posted - I think you can buy raffle tickets even if you can't make it. They're just $1 or 15 for $10

Archived