• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Blockbuster Trade in the Works

chknwing

3 hours ago, Bartin said:

One where he had a 100 QB rating last year, is on a cheap contract for next year and has a really good relationship with the head coach who was his offensive coordinator that is coaching the defending champs whose other QB option is Mark Sanchez.

He's definitely better than Kap who they were reportedly willing to give up a 2nd for if he took a big pay cut and Tyrod is only 26.

Not doubting his numbers from last year, but that was one season and could be a blip on the radar. I'm just cautious about players like Taylor who may have had a blip season. Remember Nick Foles had an even better year and the following season he came crashing back to earth. 

38 minutes ago, Frizzy350 said:

He makes great decisions and is athletic, but he throws up a bunch of wobbly ducks with too much hangtime.

Sounds like Denver WR's won't have a hard time adjusting since that's what they were basically catching in 2015

38 minutes ago, h0llywood said:

Sounds like Denver WR's won't have a hard time adjusting since that's what they were basically catching in 2015

The question is if Denver's roster is still good enough to stay in control of the game.  If it is, they will be fine.

I'd argue Tyrod will be an improvement over what Manning provided last year.

The Rams just traded up from pick 15 to number 1 overall. In return, the Titans will receive two 2nd round picks, a 3rd round pick this year and a 1st and 3rd in 2017. Titans also gave up a 4th and 6th rounder this year. 

22 minutes ago, Jesse said:

The Rams just traded up from pick 15 to number 1 overall. In return, the Titans will receive two 2nd round picks, a 3rd round pick this year and a 1st and 3rd in 2017. Titans also gave up a 4th and 6th rounder this year. 

And that story comes from a legitimate source.

Rule of Thumb: If it's Draft season and some website you've never heard of claims inside information that nobody else anywhere has, it's fake.

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

And that story comes from a legitimate source.

Rule of Thumb: If it's Draft season and some website you've never heard of claims inside information that nobody else anywhere has, it's fake.

That applies to when it's not draft season too.

The Browns get 4 top 50 picks this year + a player from the Broncos... That's a big win. 

The Bills can go after their franchise QB... Good for them I guess.

The Broncos get Tyrod ??? ...I guess they're desparate for a QB, and he's better than anyone available at 31, but still, doesn't seem like a win to me.

On 4/14/2016 at 9:00 PM, johnnydefence said:

Elway has this team on the rise. Elway is going to turn over every stone to get a mobile QB to complement that sack-happy defense

I disagree. Elway is doing everything he can to keep his team afloat. Granted, it's working for now, they are SB champs, but he just traded 2 nickles for 7 cents. they're a few seasons away from being the Taints.

On April 13, 2016 at 7:01 PM, R0CKnR0LLA said:

There's also a much much longer list of guys that played well year 1 and then continued to play well throughout their careers.

Point is, I'm highly skeptical of guys that haven't proven it for multiple years. Game film catches up to many of these guys. 

Archived