• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Blockbuster Trade in the Works

chknwing

Broncos gonna get an average QB who relies on a strong run game and will be demanding a contract bigger than Osweiler got after this season for their first and likely a very good player. Would help them this year but put them in an even deeper whole going forward.

Considering the source it's almost definitely made up, but it would be awesome if there was a blockbuster trade like this. It also seems pretty reasonable from all 3 teams perspectives assuming the unidentified player is a bottom of the roster guy.

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

I'm not so sure that looks like the most reliable site for sports news.

Word on this anywhere else?

It's been on Reddit and the Bills board for the past 24 hours or so.  Nothing has been announced "official" or pending though. 

2 minutes ago, R0CKnR0LLA said:

I think TT can be a top 10 QB, but for whatever reason the Bills aren't sold on him. If I was any QB needy team I'd be putting together a trade offer for him. I think the Broncos are winning out in this scenario.

Maybe the Bills liked him but just saw an opportunity to get a guy they like better in Wentz.

IMO Wentz has the franchise "ceiling" a team like Buffalo desperately needs, Tyrod can run a system like Denver's which they need, and the Browns get to build from the ground up with a brand new front office.

Time will tell but this looks good for all parties, even though it looks like Denver is banking on its roster not having taken a major hit with their losses.

Archived