• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Game 7

Sapper

if i'm cliff i'm flipping out at these guys. if you play like a bitch you're gonna get treated like a bitch. and these guys play with no fuging physicality. they just let poo happen to them. i can't understand any nba player who doesn't even have enough pride to put a body on a guy and make them play through some pain in order to win. 

unreal. i'm glad al is gone because he brings no physicality. cody watches too much. kemba needs to fuging drive and shoot regardless of who is in front of him. i'm sick of these bitch pull ups. somebody needs to step the fug up and start shooting 3s. we are going nowhere with no contact layups or pull ups. we have to stop losing concentration on contact thinking we are getting fouled. we're missing all our shots waiting for it.

if you aren't htting dragic in the face or in the chest on all his drives or screens then you are a bitch. if you aren't stepping on whiteside's feet for rebounds or put backs then you are a bitch at this point. we aren't doing anything else but letting them move cleanly.

these guys don't deserve to play right now. no one should be safe on this team unless they show some fuging grit now.

put psycho T in, let him put a body on whiteside until he fouls out.

Archived