• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Josh Norman (Player's Tribune Column) on the Panthers

SgtJoo

Just now, Jangler said:

lol have you seen the recent Hardy threads? 

Oh dear God.  I haven't.  I like to take a little break from the Huddle for a couple days immediately following the draft.  It's in my best interest.

I wish Josh all the success in the world. Except when he plays Carolina of course. It's not often guys go out of their way to try and connect with their fan bases like Josh did. At the end of the day our defense just doesn't have the need for a 16-18 million dollar corner and unfortunately for Josh this was going to be his one true shot at a big pay day. I have no animosity towards him and really no Panther fan should. I support Gettleman and his decision to move on from Josh. I think in the end both sides got the best deal possible.

Darkness? Is he just leaving out the bad stuff? His older brothers stole his bologna? He didn't get picked on the playground? Welcome to the world that about 75% of all children live in. You had to play football at a small college? That is still better than 98% of the population. I like Josh and wish he was still a Panther but unless he is leaving out the really bad stuff, he's being a little dramatic.

Good read though.

40 minutes ago, SgtJoo said:

He's right..this fan base will turn on you two games in the season and no losses..why? because they will find faulth with anything..look at Cam situation..our own fan base was part of the mob mentality in saying he shouldnt celebrate..

One thing I hate about these fairweather fans..

9 minutes ago, SportsCrazie4172 said:

He's right..this fan base will turn on you two games in the season and no losses..why? because they will find faulth with anything..look at Cam situation..our own fan base was part of the mob mentality in saying he shouldnt celebrate..

One thing I hate about these fairweather fans..

who the hell is being fairweather

if anything saying that josh sucks now that he's not a panther makes you a massive homer which is the exact opposite of that

Just now, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

who the hell is being fairweather

if anything saying that josh sucks now that he's not a panther makes you a massive homer which is the exact opposite of that

Unless, like many in this very thread, you're a PLAYER fan and not a TEAM fan.

If you look at it from the perspective of Josh Norman Fan then, yes, the behavior would strike them as fairweather.

Archived