• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who smokes cigars? Post em

Snake

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, PhillyB said:

never been much for flavored cigars but i'm smoking a java latte infusion from drew estates and it's creamy as hell

I never have tried one because I don't want to spice my humidor. It's good to know they are not a bad smoke. On the down side I had to trash a Torano Vega. Tasted good but it was rolled so tight you could not draw on it. 

On 5/31/2016 at 11:41 PM, PhillyB said:

sucks. i had a short story robusto the other night and it was the same way. i had to cut the damn thing almost in half to get a good drag out of it

Unfortunately handrolled do happen that way sometimes. Kinda shocking though with davidoff. High end usually are consistent.

i've been smoking through a lot of arturo fuentes lately and found the don carlo line to be some of the best cigars i've ever smoked. try a don carlo robusto or double robusto, both are outstanding smokes 

image.jpg

5 hours ago, PhillyB said:

i've been smoking through a lot of arturo fuentes lately and found the don carlo line to be some of the best cigars i've ever smoked. try a don carlo robusto or double robusto, both are outstanding smokes

I pretty much only smoke fuentes. Have you tried the Canones Maduro presidente?

1 hour ago, thomas96 said:

I pretty much only smoke fuentes. Have you tried the Canones Maduro presidente?

never had it. my bar is hosting an event with arturo fuente's granddaughter next week, so we'll have AF product spilling out the doors. i'll have to pick one up.

Archived