• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Madden 17 Gameplay (Panthers vs Cardinals)

Lilsmitty09

4 hours ago, Spaceballs83 said:

EA really needs to lose their NFL license. This game looks like the same crap over and over with some spice here and there. 2k series needs to come back.

You mean the company that makes this garbage? fug 2k, EA just needs to put the team on Madden that makes EA UFC or FIFA.

qP6tUEou.jpg

i don't know if i have a favorite game from last year but thanksgiving is up there

what do i love so much about it?  i mean, the panthers won in a ton of blowouts last year.

well, it's not the fact that it came after all those garbage games where the cowboys got favorable spots and calls/no-calls, every bounce went their way, and a bunch of dickheads who were born and raised in north carolina got to relish cheering against the home team.  it's not the fact that this was the point where the country started to take the panthers seriously.  it's not even the fact that all the national pundits who declared that the "real" cowboys were back and romo would guide them to a division title starting with the overrated panthers as an appetizer had to eat it.

no, it's the fact that it ruined thanksgiving for hundreds of thousands of obnoxious cowboys fans across the carolinas.  watching their team get shithoused on national TV by a lowly expansion franchise that doesn't have a ring or any draft-to-retirement hall of famers as they were sitting down to dinner.

Wow. You can tell a lot of people either didn't play last years game or didn't even look at the actual things improved on in this game from last years game.. The hate flows deep in this one. As far as 2k their basketball game was very meh last year and has turned into a retread type of game as well. The two truly great sports games out there are MLB The Show over all others and then followed by FIFA.

FIFA is getting an engine change this year and Madden will be getting the same engine either next year or the year after that. Who knows what that will bring.

9 hours ago, Spaceballs83 said:

EA really needs to lose their NFL license. This game looks like the same crap over and over with some spice here and there. 2k series needs to come back.

Let it go bro, it's been over a decade. EA sports pays the NFL way too much money for them to ever let someone else in the game. 

1 hour ago, NavyPF4L said:

Wow. You can tell a lot of people either didn't play last years game or didn't even look at the actual things improved on in this game from last years game.. The hate flows deep in this one. As far as 2k their basketball game was very meh last year and has turned into a retread type of game as well. The two truly great sports games out there are MLB The Show over all others and then followed by FIFA.

FIFA is getting an engine change this year and Madden will be getting the same engine either next year or the year after that. Who knows what that will bring.

I've put an embarrassing amount of time into last year's game but you just explained why I'm skipping this one.Agree that everyone gives 2k a pass though. Both companies get lazy without competition.

For best results buy sports games every other year.

Like that they FINALLY got his cleats in the game and that they added his end zone celebrations. 

Also noticed they have the Duke Power building lit up correctly in the background. Would be a nice touch to see the light show on the building when the Panthers score a TD in the game. 

Archived