• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

State by state survey map of which team will win Super Bowl 51

O-Ther

16 minutes ago, Montsta said:

fuging California. 

It's like I love California and am a proud California native but at the same time it's like we have to get a background check for ammo now and can't have magazines over ten rounds and we have the 49ers and people think the Patriots are gonna win the SB. 

But then my bro got a job at the new Tesla plant and it's always 72 degrees and sourdough bread is pretty good so I'm conflicted. 

At least my short list has been narrowed down to move to NC, Montana, or Meridian, ID. 

You can own a gun? I can't.

2 hours ago, thunderraiden said:

Where you watching games this season? I just moved to Smyrna and need to find a stomping ground.

Caved and bought Sunday Ticket, but I'm living in Acworth now. We're actually looking at places in Smyrna now. Before I hat Sunday Ticket, I used to watch games in Kennesaw at Mazzy's bar n grill.

35 minutes ago, Floppin said:

You can own a gun? I can't.

I never said that. ;)

But I could hypothetically buy ammo for a gun I didn't own, and now I would hypothetically need someone else to buy that ammo for me, if I were to own a gun. 

Which I most definitely do not. 

Because I am not permitted to by law. 

Just now, Montsta said:

I never said that. ;)

But I could hypothetically buy ammo for a gun I didn't own, and now I would hypothetically need someone else to buy that ammo for me, if I were to own a gun. 

Which I most definitely do not. 

Right right, yeah me either.

1 minute ago, Floppin said:

Right right, yeah me either.

But crossbows are ok. The new crosman airbow is permitted, and I could legally by a big bore air rifle on Amazon that could take down large game. 

But heaven forbid if Montsta tries to go to Dick's and buy an 18" shotgun for home defense, then he gets a letter from our good friends at the state of California justice department. 

fuging hippies. 

26 minutes ago, Montsta said:

But crossbows are ok. The new crosman airbow is permitted, and I could legally by a big bore air rifle on Amazon that could take down large game. 

But heaven forbid if Montsta tries to go to Dick's and buy an 18" shotgun for home defense, then he gets a letter from our good friends at the state of California justice department. 

fuging hippies. 

In NC I can carry around an entire gun provided I remove the trigger mechanisms and don't have ammo. I mean it's basically just a big metal club at that point.....good for beating hippies.

Well I couldn't own it to begin with so not that it matters.

8 hours ago, O-Ther said:

Brady's the oldest non-kicker in the league, that's a lot of states we'll pick-up when he's done in a few years

Hard to believe he's 39 and still playing at such a high level. I don't think of him as being old (football old).  I thought differently when Favre and Payton got up there in age.  Also, I just got excited at the fact that we could potentially have Cam for like another 13 years at least.

4 minutes ago, Arroz con Panther said:

Hard to believe he's 39 and still playing at such a high level. I don't think of him as being old (football old).  I thought differently when Favre and Payton got up there in age.  Also, I just got excited at the fact that we could potentially have Cam for like another 13 years at least.

Brady's arm isn't getting stronger at his age, but they craft that offense to what Brady can still do. Short, precise passes. That's why they brought in another TE and didn't bring in a burner after Randy Moss exited stage left. Sure there's an occasional pass down the deep seam in Gronk's direction to keep the defense honest, but nothing like our multiple cannon shots downfield to Ginn and Philly. The old man's arm ain't up for that

On 8/4/2016 at 10:14 PM, Kakarot said:

Caved and bought Sunday Ticket, but I'm living in Acworth now. We're actually looking at places in Smyrna now. Before I hat Sunday Ticket, I used to watch games in Kennesaw at Mazzy's bar n grill.

oh cool, ive been there a few times. They play audio or you just watched the game?

Archived