• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kevin Greene's HOF Speech

The Huddler

Wow, didnt realize how cool of a guy is. Hes just a Bro. Give yourself a listen! Spends like a minute or so talking about us. Didnt realize he was on our team as long as he was on the Steelers

image.png

image.png

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

cool pic considering they are right next to eachother in the HOF. idk the numbers but their busts will literally be next to eachother in the HOF, in the vid he makes a humorus point about it. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

drop a pie. I like pie. Also, hope my fellow huddlers are enjoying their Saturday evening. KEEP POUNDING. 

3 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

Never forget: he signed with the 49ers over the panthers because they'd let him wrestle in wcw

Dude, didnt know that. You just took my liking if this dude to a whole other level

i had no idea, he was before my time. 

I remember when my Dad saw that Kevin Greene was now a Panther during the 11 o'clock news. He was so excited that he came upstairs and woke me up and said "We just got Kevin Greene!" I was like "who?" at first because I just got woken up. Then he said "Kevin Greene. The linebacker from Pittsburgh" and I was like "OH wow! Awesome!". I was about 11 at the time.

From walk-on football player at Auburn to Defensive Player of the Year in the Southeastern Conference in 1984 (and let me say as an aside here that my college years at Auburn perfectly coincided with KGs, so I remember him so well... class act and helluva player).

To 5th round NFL draft choice.

To multiple Pro Bowls and All-Pros.

To the NFL Hall of Fame.

Oh, and also Army Reserve officer.

And most bad-ass HoF bust I've ever seen.

kevin-greene-bust-hof-08-05-16.png

How can a person not be a fan of Kevin Greene?

First, let me say that Dom Caper's toupee hasn't changed a lick since he coached the Panthers. :D

I remember the days of Salt'n'Pepper, Greene & Lathon. It was rough & hard fought football, such fun to watch, making history as the 1st expansion team to make it to the NFC champion game in the 2nd year. Thank you, Kevin Greene!

Archived