• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thomas Davis at DE in subpackages? A musing by Andy Benoit

SCP

4 minutes ago, Hammerin'Cameron1 said:

Exactly but these crazy ideas come from awareness that we aren't considered "ok" at DE

People see a hole at defensive end then come up with insane ideas like putting TD in at DE instead of just making an article that actually has the Panthers great plan which is ... Hardy

we have one of the best front 7s in the entire NFL.  We can scheme around DE.

More worried about OT play and DB play

2 hours ago, SCP said:

On a related note, when Squatty Potty likes one of your Tweets you know you've finally made it.
ImageUploadedByCarolinaHuddle1471627316.482586.jpg

So I googled that poo, and I'm simply dumbfounded.  My 4 y/o has recently gotten into the habit of "squatting" on the potty.  He looks like a drunken baby gargoyle, perched up on a ledge.  All this time we've been telling him to stop doing that, and here I find out he's just ahead of the game...

Squatty-Potty.png

10 minutes ago, Nick_81 said:

So I googled that poo, and I'm simply dumbfounded.  My 4 y/o has recently gotten into the habit of "squatting" on the potty.  He looks like a drunken baby gargoyle, perched up on a ledge.  All this time we've been telling him to stop doing that, and here I find out he's just ahead of the game...

Squatty-Potty.png

I am here to help educate the masses on everything poop.

3 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I don't like it. I'd rather see him blitz from the LB spot if we want to send him after the QB. He has has no experience that I'm aware of playing with his hand in the dirt. It's a completely different skillet rushing out of a three point stance within arm's reach of an OT vs. rushing as a stand up LB getting to the OL with several steps of momentum.

Maybe there refering more of a Von Miller type role. 

Archived