• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What does Luke have to do to win DPOY over Watt?

Wundrbread33

Watt is a beast...anyone can see it, but I feel like people love him so much that Luke will perpetually finish #2 in voting for Defensive Player of the Year.

I feel Luke is just as dominant at his position as Watt is at his, and a case can be made that Luke is more important because he is responsible for all his teammates being in the right place as well.

Guess sacks are just too sexy of a stat.

So what do you think Luke has to do, or Watt has to not do, in order for Luke to get his due?

3 minutes ago, Wundrbread33 said:

Watt is a beast...anyone can see it, but I feel like people love him so much that Luke will perpetually finish #2 in voting for Defensive Player of the Year.

I feel Luke is just as dominant at his position as Watt is at his, and a case can be made that Luke is more important because he is responsible for all his teammates being in the right place as well.

Guess sacks are just too sexy of a stat.

So what do you think Luke has to do, or Watt has to not do, in order for Luke to get his due?

If he ups his numbers in sacks and get couple more Ints this season he has a good shot of winning it this year.

Archived