• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What's your favorite NFL TV theme song?

MurkN

What's your favorite NFL TV theme?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite NFL TV theme song?

• NFL on FOX
    • NFL on CBS
    • Thursday Night Football on NFL Network/CBS
    • Sunday Night Football on NBC
    • Monday Night Football on ESPN

With only a day before the season kicks off and an idea I got after @thebigcat started his thread about songs that get you pumped up for the game, I thought we should decide what our favorite NFL TV themes are. I'm tempted to vote for the NBC Sunday Night Football theme for good luck, since it will be played during our game tomorrow, but I have to admit I prefer the NFL on FOX theme the most since it's usually the one I always hear when the Panthers are playing. I'm not going to lie, I actually like pretty much all of them and it might just be because I'm so excited to be one day away from watching a meaningful Panther football game. Here are the themes if you want to refresh your memory.

NFL on FOX Theme

NFL on CBS Theme

Thursday Night Football on NFL Network/CBS Theme

Sunday Night Football on NBC Theme

Monday Night Football on ESPN

I remember seeing this video several years ago, flipping between the channels during the pregame. This video made me start liking the CBS theme more.

58 minutes ago, Norway said:

Hard Knocks!?

The theme is pretty good, but nobody really gets to hear it because there is never a good team on Hard Knocks.

Always loved the Fox theme...it just epitomized Panther football to me. But the NBC theme has grown on me the last few years, though. When you start hearing that theme when the Panthers are playing on Sunday night, you know we as a team are at the big boy table now. CBS music and their coverage never impressed me, though

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Archived