• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Broncos Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

3 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Horrible to watch so many plays and formations work great and then in the second half and the last couple drives they decide to go back to the long passes. I guess when they can't get a play in from the sideline on time. I think Cam is slow sometimes, but you saw him on the last drive looking to the sideline for a play. Those 2 wasted timeouts cost us the game. We would have had plenty of time to get much closer to an easy kick.

Like I said a few pages back, thats two losses in a row that should have been wins against Denver because the Denver coaches were better than the Carolina coaches.

1 minute ago, tiger7_88 said:

Like I said a few pages back, thats two losses in a row that should have been wins against Denver because the Denver coaches were better than the Carolina coaches.

To be fair the front office made some crucial mistakes in the offseason, our kicker chokes more than Michael Hutchence and our RT has the clutch gene of the Washington Generals

A lot of things make me angry about this game but more than anything else, Cam deserved this win so much for carrying his team despite taking multiple illegal-but-ignored-by-the-WWE hits only to be let down when it counted by a UFL-caliber sack of poo RT and the Beta version of Olindo Mare. Sucks that a few major holes can sink the proverbial ship in a game like this that we should've won. 

10 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

Maybe a Funchess slant or two.

Maybe a screen to Stewie.

But, no... we must run every pattern downfield, demand Remmers be perfect on every damn play, and hope Cam doesn't get a fugging concussion that the refs were perfectly fine in allowing Denver to try repeatedly tonight.

Somehow people still defend shula and his 3 plays.

It also takes him all but 6 seconds of the play clock to figure out which of those 3 plays he wants to fugin run...how sad is that poo...

At this point it's like they literally refuse to throw a screen or a slant or any sort of short pass at all. Like they will not do it period cuz losing is fun...dunno every other team can run a screen pass but the Panthers...

Need DE help too I honestly can't believe we went into this year with the DEs we've got. Won't be enough throughout the year. This is strange we usually have dominant DE play when we're really on...fugin Hardy situation really fuged us over.

All I know is that we need to start paying some of our damn players. That Short contract should be done by the time the plane lands.

I'm sorry, but I'm just not getting the Gano hate here. If anyone needs to get roasted, it's Jannsen for fuging up the snap, sending it high, which caused our new punter to semi-bobble it and bring it down at the last minute. That poo, on top of a 50+ yarder would throw any kicker off.

I refuse to talk poo about Gano, since he hit the one just prior to the time out easily. The difference wasn't iciing the kicker there, which has been shown to not work, it was the bad snap the second time.

5 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

Somehow people still defend shula and his 3 plays.

It also takes him all but 6 seconds of the play clock to figure out which of those 3 plays he wants to fugin run...how sad is that poo...

At this point it's like they literally refuse to throw a screen or a slant or any sort of short pass at all. Like they will not do it period cuz losing is fun...dunno every other team can run a screen pass but the Panthers...

Need DE help too I honestly can't believe we went into this year with the DEs we've got. Won't be enough throughout the year. This is strange we usually have dominant DE play when we're really on...fugin Hardy situation really fuged us over.

All I know is that we need to start paying some of our damn players. That Short contract should be done by the time the plane lands.

The league fugged us with Hardy Jr.  Would be ironic if after playing in week 1 2014 he plays all BUT week 1 2016. 

Just now, Raskle said:

I'm sorry, but I'm just not getting the Gano hate here. If anyone needs to get roasted, it's Jannsen for fuging up the snap, sending it high, which caused our new punter to semi-bobble it and bring it down at the last minute. That poo, on top of a 50+ yarder would throw any kicker off.

I refuse to talk poo about Gano, since he hit the one just prior to the time out easily. The difference wasn't iciing the kicker there, which has been shown to not work, it was the bad snap the second time.

I feel great if I see Graham Gano trotting out onto the field and the scoreboard for "quarter" reads "1," "2" or "3." 

Otherwise, I know what's coming before it happens. 

37 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I'd vote for you.

It's bad enough here after a loss. These trolls really should be shown the door.

gettlolman is gone indefinitely.

It's only the season opener and I've already hit my limit of trolling bullshit. 

Im not going to subject myself or anybody else on this site to having to listen to that poo while we are already down. I've got too much real life poo to deal with on a daily basis. 

Just now, Montsta said:

Im not going to subject myself or anybody else on this site to having to listen to that poo while we are already down. I've got too much real life poo to deal with on a daily basis. 

Thank you, dude.

24 minutes ago, Montsta said:

Nice job Rock! I was trying to figure out why I had him ignored, then realized the only one I'd ever ignored before was ickmule. Same bullshit he's been spewing for years now, and it's gotten quite old.

Now, maybe you can do the same for some of these post-game poo-talking Broncos douchebags, that would be terrific!

9 hours ago, Carl Spackler said:

I feel great if I see Graham Gano trotting out onto the field and the scoreboard for "quarter" reads "1," "2" or "3." 

Otherwise, I know what's coming before it happens. 

I'm not saying your feelings aren't valid.

I am saying the snap was terrible and high, the placement of the ball was delayed and, because of this, Gano's leg was earier through the kicking area, thus the ball was pulled because of that.

Like I said, you could be right 100% for all the times before, but this time you're not. It was Jensen.

1 minute ago, tiger7_88 said:

I'm not saying your feelings aren't valid.

I am saying the snap was terrible and high, the placement of the ball was delayed and, because of this, Gano's leg was earier through the kicking area, thus the ball was pulled because of that.

Like I said, you could be right 100% for all the times before, but this time you're not. It was Jensen.

One of my best friends was our kicker in college and I understand how big of a role the snapper plays in the kick. It wasn't a good snap and I get that. But this doesn't improve the notion that Gano has no clutch gene, and I still have no confidence in the guy when he's needed most.

Archived