• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL is a joke

R0CKnR0LLA

Did anyone pay attention to the flag that was picked up on denver because they said it was holding on the kicking team which was denver. 

And the game was the good old script let a team come back then keep it close for the field goal at the end. To many games is just like the one played because its fixed. 

3 hours ago, R0CKnR0LLA said:

There's been some pretty bad examples

Our super bowl was bad

9ers vs Seahawks here 

but damn that steelers SB was absolutely rediculous

50 was bad, if what happened to Seattle in XL happened to the panthers I wouldn't watch NFL football anymore it was blatant. 

3 minutes ago, Zaximus said:

How about the NFL letting the Saints late hit even their golden boy, Favre, all game, so they could get their Katrina come back superbowl storyline???

Man that was sooooo ridiculously obvious that the NFL wanted to promote the whole "comeback after Katrina" storyline, Saints probably would have never even sniffed a Super Bowl without the league's "help"

We're sitting at 17-1 heading into the Super Bowl and even BEFORE the game people are already worried that the league won't give us a fair shake

People were worried even before the game fuggin started that the NFL wanted Peyton to ride off into the sunset with a SB win.... and what a fuggin coincidence the Broncs got every single call allowing them to squeak out a close game, what a coincidence yet again.

14 minutes ago, E CaT PanTHer 2 said:

I'm just surprised they threw the flag on that hands to the face on 4th and 22 to give us a 1st down. 

Yes, I want to say the NFL is rigged, but why bail us out in a situation like that? If you don't throw that flag, they simply won't show the replay and no one will ever no a hands to the face penalty was committed? 

So why? That's my question. 

I called it before it even happened, we got screwed by calls once we had a double digit lead, once they had the lead late in the game we'd get the calls so the game could continue. Nailbiter = better ratings = more $$$$$ for the NFL

It's funny people even call this a "conspiracy theory". A business making decisions to make themselves the most money, yeah, total conspiracy lol

Archived