• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This Graph Will Piss You Off

fieryprophet

We all need to mail, email and deliver any way possible to the NFL this graph. We need to send this to the NFL every day of the season and off season until this wrong is made right and Cam is treated the same as every other QB.

This graph shows an apparent bias towards Cam and the Panthers. I'm dumbfounded, simply can't believe this

I'm sorry but I just don't understand how Panther/Cam fans can have watched games since Cam came and not know this.  I didn't know the stat but I have known since forever that defenders don't get those flags when they hit Cam in the head and now low.  Dag y'all!  What's up with that?  

3 hours ago, IGSaint said:

If you don't think there's a bias against Cam...lol. 

Sure is and I lol at those that say it has nothing to do with the color of his skin. It's not all of it, but it certainly plays a part. He's an ultra successful young black male that is extremely outgoing. Old, fat and lazy white men that run the NFL  don't like that. Why? I don't get it, but if you don't live under a rock you see it too. 

This makes me extremely angry. And those idiot fans that says it's ok to hit him because he runs the ball are so clueless it's almost funny. But what makes me almost just as angry is the fact that Rivera and the organization just lets it happen, without demanding a real change.. I'm quite pissed of the way our organization doesn't take a clear stance that this is unexceptable. And don't get me started with the league office. The first thing I would do if I owned this organization would be to remove that shield from the midfield, what a joke. And then I would speak very highly that the reason I removed the NFL logo from midfield was because the league doesn't protect certain players and has a bias against Cam.

Without making a scene, the publicity will dissapear, and things will go back to the way it has always been. It's time to stand up, and by that I specifically think of Rivera, Gettleman and Richardson. 

On 9/10/2016 at 9:45 AM, Norway said:

This makes me extremely angry. And those idiot fans that says it's ok to hit him because he runs the ball are so clueless it's almost funny. But what makes me almost just as angry is the fact that Rivera and the organization just lets it happen, without demanding a real change.. I'm quite pissed of the way our organization doesn't take a clear stance that this is unexceptable. And don't get me started with the league office. The first thing I would do if I owned this organization would be to remove that shield from the midfield, what a joke. And then I would speak very highly that the reason I removed the NFL logo from midfield was because the league doesn't protect certain players and has a bias against Cam.

Without making a scene, the publicity will dissapear, and things will go back to the way it has always been. It's time to stand up, and by that I specifically think of Rivera, Gettleman and Richardson. 

They are all a part of the big machine and Jerry knows not to make a stink unless it's about player salaries.   Just part of the plan.

On ‎9‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 0:27 AM, B.BERSIN said:

It actually has something to do with black and white.

Look I know there are more white quarterbacks than black ones in the league, so they have a bigger possibility to be ranked ahead but hell you don't think racist is a factor in this situation?

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

NO, HELL NO!  They are looking at how big Cam is, which is just as bad as thinking its a lack white issue!!!

There is enough of that kind of thinking already in this world, no need to TRY and make it appear somewhere else. 

Archived