• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mike Remmers and his 4 consecutive penalties. LOL

CPF4LIFE

I think Oher has been great for us. He looks like he really works hard, he is in shape and not the kind of guy do lose his mind and do some bullshit. 

I think Remmers is very average and we keep him so we don't spend money.. and lord knows if Remmers ever did start playing as a game changer and pro bowler were not paying him. He is going to walk and we are going to start at square one. Thats how Carolina does it.

15 minutes ago, General_Purr said:

I think Oher has been great for us. He looks like he really works hard, he is in shape and not the kind of guy do lose his mind and do some bullshit. 

I think Remmers is very average and we keep him so we don't spend money.. and lord knows if Remmers ever did start playing as a game changer and pro bowler were not paying him. He is going to walk and we are going to start at square one. Thats how Carolina does it.

Mike Remmers is very average on a team of skinny ultimate frisbee players

1 hour ago, outlaw4 said:

If there's one small olive branch I can extend to Remmers, why is he asked to start at left tackle in the first place? That's not a good backup plan since you end up compromising two positions instead of one.

I wondered this myself.

Remmers literally is the worst offensive lineman that I can ever remember playing for this franchise in the Rivera era. How this wasn't addressed after the Von Miller undressing is hard to comprehend. I thought the entire point of the offseason was to get better, plug holes, instead we created more holes lol

But Daryl did pretty well today, and I don't think Remmers deserves his job back honestly.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Byron Bell?

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

2 hours ago, outlaw4 said:

If there's one small olive branch I can extend to Remmers, why is he asked to start at left tackle in the first place? That's not a good backup plan since you end up compromising two positions instead of one.

True

Archived