• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

joe haden

juliosantos

2 hours ago, Wa'ya said:

This whole year has been full of WTF moves, it would be nice to see one that made sense!

Griffin kinda made sense. The jury is out whether being here can rejuvenate his career.  It wasn't a solid move though. Haden and Thomas would be that.

Acquiring Andy Lee was a bit of a ill to swallow, but that looks like a solid move.

It would be nice to see the Panthers acquire something more than a Band-Aid for once.  The best trade we've ever made was for Olsen.  We're really due a GOOD trade. 

2 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Griffin kinda made sense. The jury is out whether being here can rejuvenate his career.  It wasn't a solid move though. Haden and Thomas would be that.

Acquiring Andy Lee was a bit of a ill to swallow, but that looks like a solid move.

It would be nice to see the Panthers acquire something more than a Band-Aid for once.  The best trade we've ever made was for Olsen.  We're really due a GOOD trade. 

Yes we are, we've had a few that turned out better than everyone thought, but it would be nice to knock one out of the park.

8 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Both of them would be good but I'll take Haden over Thomas if I had to pick. 

3 minutes ago, The_Rainmaker said:

Both of them would be good but I'll take Haden over Thomas if I had to pick. 

That's a tough one for me. After last Sunday, I would almost have to agree, but our tackle play has basically been poo since Gross retired a year too early.

3 minutes ago, top dawg said:

That's a tough one for me. After last Sunday, I would almost have to agree, but our tackle play has basically been poo since Gross retired a year too early.

Agree but I feel good about Oher & WIlliams combo, my dream scenario would be Gary Barnidge & Joe Haden. Barnidge deal would  help OT's, RBs & while giving Cam another weapon. Haden of coruse  would be a great mentor for the rookies and  frees up the saftey for blitz, double coverage ,etc.

Archived