• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ron Rivera presser

CarolinaSunday

What are teams doing to our pass rush? Not respecting our DE play and doubling the DTs.

all it takes is a night at a Holiday Inn Ron to know that.  Plus combine that with your DBs are so scared of getting beat, since they can't really cover, they give easy underneath balls all game

2 minutes ago, ENC Pantherfan said:

So he pretty much said that letting Norman go was a mistake, so my question is is this a move that Rivera signed off on or was this a solo Gettlean move?

Quote from the post Norman press conference:

"I've learned to trust Dave and I'm going to trust Dave on this one."

Safe to say it was solely a Gettleman decision and that Ron wasn't very happy about it.

2 minutes ago, Bartin said:

Quote from the post Norman press conference:

"I've learned to trust Dave and I'm going to trust Dave on this one."

Safe to say it was solely a Gettleman decision and that Ron wasn't very happy about it.

Then why is half the huddle wanting Rivera gone? If anything this one IS on Gettleman. How the hell you gonna make changes like that and not consult with the HC? This entire time I though Ron and Gettleman was on the same page but I guess I'm wrong. It's gonna end up like the Colts were the HC's vison and the GM's vision are not the same. 

Also Ron Rivera needs to have more say so in the roster. Obviously he didn't want to go into the season with his roster like this. 

1 minute ago, ENC Pantherfan said:

Then why is half the huddle wanting Rivera gone? If anything this one IS on Gettleman. How the hell you gonna make changes like that and not consult with the HC? This entire time I though Ron and Gettleman was on the same page but I guess I'm wrong. It's gonna end up like the Colts were the HC's vison and the GM's vision are not the same. 

Also Ron Rivera needs to have more say so in the roster. Obviously he didn't want to go into the season with his roster like this. 

Just because Gettleman made a mistake doesn't mean Rivera isn't at fault.  He has a lot of blatant flaws ie. how poorly managed the MNF Buccaneers game was.

Archived