• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"back against the wall mentality"

Jeremy Igo

28 minutes ago, pantherphan96 said:

I get what you mean but as great as Smitty was he was known more for his soundbites than being a superstar player. He didn't have the marketability and exposure that Cam has now as one of the faces of the NFL.

We will see about that when 89 jumps ahead of a lot of the wide outs on the HOF waiting list to get inducted.

17 hours ago, Steve_Smith_Sr. said:

I can be a fan AND still not love everything he does.  You guys need to get a grip... the text thing is just stupid IMO.

Just because it is not your taste just say that..your not any different than the ones that rag him on his playing style, press conferences, or dress style..you probably are one..It is ok to be different..you don't have to buy it and you sure as he.. don't have to read it.....

1 minute ago, Darvinsun said:

Just because it is not your taste just say that..your not any different than the ones that rag him on his playing style, press conferences, or dress style..you probably are one..It is ok to be different..you don't have to buy it and you sure as he.. don't have to read it.....

But I'm allowed to comment on it.  Right?  Thought so....  Thanks!

5 minutes ago, Steve_Smith_Sr. said:

But I'm allowed to comment on it.  Right?  Thought so....  Thanks!

Sure its free speech..just like its free for him to do as he pleases..again..just say its not for you..Y does everything that is not the normal stupid..There is no rule book on texting... Again you have your right to your opinion even though it has no weight..and mines either

21 hours ago, Steve_Smith_Sr. said:

It really is.  Feels like something a middle school kid would do to be cool.

21 hours ago, Steve_Smith_Sr. said:

It really is.  Feels like something a middle school kid would do to be cool.

Oh, but it's Camz post and hiz app iz awzsme.    Lol.  

6 hours ago, Inimicus said:

We will see about that when 89 jumps ahead of a lot of the wide outs on the HOF waiting list to get inducted.

I really hope he does get into the HOF but he was never a "star" player in terms of exposure while he was on the team. And I would say thats mostly due to the team playing Foxball for most of his career, but its still true.

Archived