• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Please for the love of fuging god

Snake

27 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I've been here for every game since the beginning.

Outside of the 2003 season, I've never had as much fun watching the Panthers as I have over the last few years.

I'm with you sir. Cam is the most dynamic player we've ever had - except for Smitty. Unfortunately, QB play limited Smitty from being where he should be as an all time great. 

10 minutes ago, truthjuice said:

It's unsettling. When I hear "bench the MVP bc he threw a pick six and then threw a pass to his number one reciever who fumbled" I wonder why they're even fans. They want instant success. Brady has had off years, Peyton had off years, Rogers currently having an off year. It happens, you deal with it and roll on. I'm not sure if it's the young madden generation or the conservative "if you wouldn't celebrate" crowd. But as soon as we lose, they come out of the woodworks. 

Then I think it's just trolling and that they don't really feel this way. The Huddle did this to me lol. I did a pretty good job at ignoring it before I joined last year. 

I was here for the Delhomme years.

There was probably someone calling for his benching after every single game.

Now, Jake never had an MVP season, but he was - at the time - the best quarterback the franchise had ever had. Yet even then, one bad pass / interception / fumble and the pitchforks came out.

I'm sure there are people who want Cam out because he's black, but I honestly think the majority just doesn't have any patience with players developing and/or making mistakes.

My opinion, anyway...

6 minutes ago, RickyManningJr said:

Once again criticizing a struggling quarterback isn't relegated to the Panthers and Cam Newton.  Open your eyes a little bit.

He may be struggling all qbs go thru it at some point..it is when you have an awful line, poor coaching, special teams is poor, and defense is good at times but not when you are good...This team is bad in all facets..Coaching, offense, defense, special teams. The team is not in sink with each other and that falls on the coaches and the GM...Soecial teams has been bad forever and the line has been more bad than it has good.It was only a matter of time before Andy would release the hounds knowing that we really don't have one...any qb would be pressured into interception if you can not run the ball..but if you are a good football team you can overcome turnovers..KC is a good team and well coach something we are not

2 minutes ago, Darvinsun said:

He may be struggling all qbs go thru it at some point..it is when you have an awful line, poor coaching, special teams is poor, and defense is good at times but not when you are good...This team is bad in all facets..Coaching, offense, defense, special teams. The team is not in sink with each other and that falls on the coaches and the GM...Soecial teams has been bad forever and the line has been more bad than it has good.It was only a matter of time before Andy would release the hounds knowing that we really don't have one...any qb would be pressured into interception if you can not run the ball..but if you are a good football team you can overcome turnovers..KC is a good team and well coach something we are not

I would love to see Cam playing for an offensive genius.  Cam's rookie year with Chud is about as close as we have come to seeing him with a competent coordinator.  

Cam put up ridiculous numbers with essentially the same offense that was putrid the year before he was drafted.

3 hours ago, Carolina Cajun said:

IF the degenerate donkey fugs protecting him hadn't poo the bed, we'd have atleast gotten 3 more points at the end of the 3rd quarter.

Turner and Williams? I thought they were fan favorites?

Just now, csx said:

I'm confident that all of the ones who can't come to grips that he too makes mistakes did as well.

I've yet to see anyone state otherwise, in fact the general consensus is that Cam made a horrible decision with the ball today. Now we got folks like RickyManningJR saying this team was more fun to watch pre-Cam. The Panthers were an irrelevant backwater bunch for most of 2004-2011

2 minutes ago, rico6 said:

I've yet to see anyone state otherwise, in fact the general consensus is that Cam made a horrible decision with the ball today. Now we got folks like RickyManningJR saying this team was more fun to watch pre-Cam. The Panthers were an irrelevant backwater bunch for most of 2004-2011

Yea man, good thing Cam is here so people talk about the Panthers on the pregame show now.

Archived