• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why not roll Cam out of the pocket to throw?

Jeremy Igo

Just now, beastson said:

Must be nice to be a rookie QB with an oline, top pick RB, top WR and a good OC. No pressure being the number 1 draft pick QB expected and asked to win games just by snapping your fingers

Sent from my HTC One M9 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I've never seen anything like what I'm watching from this Dallas line, it's almost not even fair. 

6 minutes ago, beastson said:

Must be nice to be a rookie QB with an oline, top pick RB, top WR and a good OC. No pressure being the number 1 draft pick QB expected and asked to win games just by snapping your fingers

Sent from my HTC One M9 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I was watching the game thinking the same thing.  I was wondering how Cam would perform with an oline that opens holes in the running game and can pass protect.  He's never had a line that performs this well.  Not even last year.

2 minutes ago, TarHeel69 said:

I was watching the game thinking the same thing.  I was wondering how Cam would perform with an oline that opens holes in the running game and can pass protect.  He's never had a line that performs this well.  Not even last year.

"But we mustn't invest in tackle! They're all busts!" /huddle logic

Same poo has been posted ever since Cam was drafted. Eventually you have to take a chance.

Cam needs to be challenged. He's been in the same offense for 6 years with pretty much no changes to it. We need to bring in an OC that is going to work with Cam and challenge him to be better.

This season has made me think of change for this team. One thing that keeps coming to mind is the Philadelphia Early in the early 2000's. Cam reminds me of a better version of McNabb. That Andy Reid offense with Westbrook pass catching out the back field. Maybe we need to look at going to a WC offense. Short to intermediate passing routes, backs catching out the back field.

This would require a personnel change. Mobil oline, shifty back, quick receivers. Idk, just a thought.

Sent from my VS425PP using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Cam needs to be challenged. He's been in the same offense for 6 years with pretty much no changes to it. We need to bring in an OC that is going to work with Cam and challenge him to be better.

This season has made me think of change for this team. One thing that keeps coming to mind is the Philadelphia Early in the early 2000's. Cam reminds me of a better version of McNabb. That Andy Reid offense with Westbrook pass catching out the back field. Maybe we need to look at going to a WC offense. Short to intermediate passing routes, backs catching out the back field.

This would require a personnel change. Mobil oline, shifty back, quick receivers. Idk, just a thought.

Sent from my VS425PP using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I've come to realization that although we need a new OC with a new system, we're not going to get it because Ron is the puppet master and that's why Shula is still the OC. He wants his defense to win games, thus limiting the offense which is why each year the defense hasn't been top 10 we've had losing seasons. I'm seriously leaning to getting rid of him. Next year will be his 7th season and I don't see any growth happening under him. He should just pray Gettleman stack up so he can rely on talent to win games because we're definitely not winning off his coaching and philosophy

Archived